• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Multi-house plot

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very clever people make multi-plot houses using optical illusions, but I'm quite interested in the plots that have a whole village of houses on one plot.
This idea came to me in the middle of the night and I decided the only way to stop it rattling around in my head was to get on test center and build it.

The plot has 6 dwellings: 2 x 2 story houses and 4 x 1 story appartments.
Lower floor - Tamer's house and Chef's house at the rear, smith's appartment (forge and anvil just outside his rear door) and fisherman's in the front.

village-lower.jpg

Upper floor - bard's appartment and warrior's appartment at the front, external staircase to access.

village-upper.jpg

Finally there is a communal garden on the roof, reached by teleporter.

village-roof.jpg

I'm sure others have made better villages, show me?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the mini-house addons veteran rewards that was a contest winner used the same idea.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know about better, but different maybe? I went with a different approach. A small village on two plots. I made smaller buildings. I'm not too happy about the west plots open area, I might change it. It's suppose to be a run down village.The wooden building behind is mine too, but not part of the village (yet) I slowly gather things to decorate.

need....more....lamp posts!!!
BoEville.jpg