• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Multi-City Auction

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a way to help pay for the trade deal buffs in the cities I have started organizing a multi-city auction to take place towards the end of the month at the recently built Bayside Stadium located just north of Trinsic in Olympus at 77S 40E. If you would like to donate an item to your favorite city then let me know, I will personally guarantee that all proceeds of this auction will be placed on the city stone of the appropriate city upon completion of the auction where it will be available to the governor to pay for trade deals. I will start a list once I have a few items donated and will post a date and time once I have them finalized.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some vet rewards I can toss into an auction. Anyone know which ones sell best these days?

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you guys. I appreciate your help to make this a success.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Minoc shall participate, should I be re-elected... but none the less we'll bring some items for auction as well.

~Sue.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that elections are over, i'll start collecting items for the auction. PM me, ICQ me at 270755567, or grab me in chat to arrange delivery. Make sure you let me know what city you want your items to go towards.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You think we have nice, fancy things on Catskills...

:(

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A mailbox has been added on the bottom floor of the stadium for donations since I will be out of town Saturday night and most of Sunday. If you use this method of donating please include a book stating the city that you would like to donate the items to, and what name (if any) you would like used as the contributor.

stadium.jpg

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Aedon. I forgot girl scouts tonight but had intentions of getting with you after haha. That works out great too though.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will look when I get home and see what's going on. Sorry for the confusion

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah. Apparently I jumped the gun on the mailbox, the stairs leading to it are blocked off at the moment. It will be available as soon as I get ahold of the house owner and get things sorted with him. I'm sorry to anyone that tried to donate this way tonight... but on the bright side at least you have now found the right place!

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll get some suits together and some weapons for the town of Minoc.. I'll rummage around and see what else I can find to throw in..
Very excited about this I love in game auctions!!!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been fixed now and I apologize for the confusion on this matter.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*chuckles*
Cali, I would donate much of what I have to you. But for now, I stuffed the things in Thom's mailbox.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Somehow I am feeling this weird jealousy feeling come upon me.