• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MT/SI Harrower!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard there was a harrower thrown today by SI and MT! I'm sorry I missed out, my internet's been down for most of the day.

Anyone got pics? Was there fighting? Details!

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was not a SI/ MT harrower. SI found the gate in the star room and then ran into bout 12 to 15 mt looking for their harrower. We decided to help them defend it. Great Fight everyone.

Good times had by all :danceb:

R

RD Gumbie

MT harrower, SI decided to give them a hand fighting off the enemys. PVM, CT, 1 H20 and 1 or 2 TC worked together to try to raid, they died alot/killed alot, took it over for a split second after H died but then got pushed out again. Some CT were killing the grey MT and may have nabbed some scrolls and Nekuder of TC was attacking champ, he may have got a scroll.

I

Ivan - MT

Aye, we [MT] popped it. We exp. many problems since this was our first Harry. All of us had a blast this evening though, lots of info & tactics learned as well. We did manage to walk out with 13 of the scrolls though.....that's 13 more than we expected to, due to it being a Saturday night & prime time no less.

Thank you to SI for helping us in the main room while we ran around confused half the time. We'll be back and popping more, that's for sure!

MT looks forward to more future fights in the future.

*toasts*:D

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye it was an MT harrower but SI did help us out! and we were very, VERY thankful, we wouldnt of been able to do it without their help, I noticed JINX went red for us and would like to give special thanks to him/her, if ya want any company turning blue let me know! it is our fault for you going red. (i dont know if anyone else went red for our cause but if there were more, thank you).

Sadly we did NOT get all of the scrolls, i believe we walked away with two 25s, two 20s, two 15s, i think three 10s, and two 5s

Again thank you all to SI and to anyone else (i did see some other guild tags besides SI that helped) that helped MT do our very first Harrower....Hopefully one day we will hold a shard wide event for a harry

I also noticed one or two Cartel people who were there, i dont know if they were there to mess with us or to help us but if you did try to come to help, I'm sorry we killed you...i have a lot of respect for Cartel, as well as a lot of the members in MT.

and again, THANK YOU to all that helped us! I cant say that enough

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was me on JINX. I dont need any scrolls, thank you for the offer though.
I will be blue in no time.

We had a blast, thanks for giving everyone something to do tonight :thumbsup:

Y

Yalp

Aye... well done MT and a great big thx to SI for their advice and assistance.. good show. We fully expected to get a thorough thrashing tonight, but instead witnessed some great action. We look forward to more Harry's...and more good shows of sportsmanship.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, JINX went red! That's pretty cool of you to do, Splinter.

If Cartel was there, I'm almost 110% certain they weren't there to help. A harrower is fair game!

Congrats on the completed Harrower, MT! Looking forward to more (so I can raid!)! =]

B

Balian of Asgard

Wow, JINX went red! That's pretty cool of you to do, Splinter.

If Cartel was there, I'm almost 110% certain they weren't there to help. A harrower is fair game!

Congrats on the completed Harrower, MT! Looking forward to more (so I can raid!)! =]

Im sorry I missed it, I have no clue what side I would have been on ahah

Cypher2

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

Was fun, one of the easier dungeons to defend, however it is also one of the hardest in which to kill the harry. Too many lichs. :(

You may remember me as the guy running around the room asking to speak to Squiggle.

Always happy to be of assistance. :)

Cypher, CEO Spawners Inc

Spartacus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... and Nekuder of TC was attacking champ, he may have got a scroll.
Yeah, that sneaky little bugger got one ... but it was only a 15. Was alot of fun, unfortunately there was only a couple Cartel on at the time so we had to make do :)

PS ... oh and Cyper ... I LOVE you too buddy!! :thumbsup:

Y

Yalp

Hi

Was fun, one of the easier dungeons to defend, however it is also one of the hardest in which to kill the harry. Too many lichs. :(

You may remember me as the guy running around the room asking to speak to Squiggle.

Cypher, CEO Spawners Inc
Then you are indeed owed a thank you and a bow sir.. I for one appreciate the guidance.

I

Ivan - MT

Hi

Cypher, CEO Spawners Inc
Squiggy thanks you for your assistance, much appreciated.:thumbsup:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Squiggy thanks you for your assistance, much appreciated.:thumbsup:
I'm going to have start taking notes on who's who here :D

*holds head*

Ori

PS BTW I'm glad to see a lot more of you posting, makes my heart glad. Just remember I hate doing my job, but I love you all. *hugs*

Y

Yalp

I'm going to have start taking notes on who's who here :D

*holds head*

Ori
nooooo! we llike being able to play with peeps heads... just a good reminded be careful how you treat others in the game.. that stranger just might be your brother from another mother...Hee hee...

D

Devils_Reject

i just got temptatoons account and im wiling too join n where she left off in MT just icq me at 259-605-221 if not im xxfering back to napa