• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Mr mana

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I've made a really nice scribe mage suit 18 hpr 25 mr max damage eater 30 sdi with out book 45 dci with book way over cap resist 30 kenetic eater 40 lmc 100 lrc 25 hpi but I'm only sitting at 136 mana is that enough and how much mana reGen does the perfect mage suit need is 25 to much the template being used with this suit runs 60 med 120 Magery 120 eval 120 resist 120 wrestle 80 poison 100 Scribe

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I think the cap on MR from items is 18. So you've got a bit much there - could probably trade some MR in for MI.

You plan on using this mage to do a lot of standing toe to toe? Otherwise, why the kinetic eater and DCI?

If that's not enough mana, you could try using wraith form, which gives you mana leech, even on spells (I read this, haven't tried it).

In any event, I guess you'll just have to try it.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it's a pvp temp so toe to toe and field fights kenetic and damage eater and dci to with stand Dexxers in field but I thought 30 mr was cap on items and in theory running 60 med should produce 6 mr 10 med should equal 1 mr not sure on this that puts the suit at 31 mr guess I could swap some mr for mi but I'd prolly have to drop the bracers of alchemical devastation I'm using I'm not running a shield I don't need the 3 fcr on the bracers with them I'm 2/10 fc/fcr that would drop 5 mr but I really wanted to run the bracers even tho it was very hard to do but I'm using 4 shame artifacts with this suit including a legendary gorget so resist are not a huge problem Im all 70s even with out my low resist gloves the suit is also max cf 12 not sure if I wanna drop the bracers any ideals I'm at 150 hp 151 mana 20dex while blessed

Last edited:

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah 30-31 is max on mana gen.. well there is no max just pointless after that with diminishing returns

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any one think I should drop bracers or keep them?