• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moving Day Question

G

Grash

I just purchased a new house on a bigger plot, in another area from my previous house, Britian to Malas. How do I conveniently and easily move my cluttered and many locked down (and heavy) item stuffed house?

Thanks

W

Wilde1

easiest would be to claim/buy/borrow a pair of house teleporters and just bounce back and forth between the biggest rooms of the houses.

If thats not feasible, its the blue beetle/packy method. use/claim/buy/borrow a commodity deed box for those heavy stacks of resources. remember to double and triple check that you locked your stuff down in the new home. turn on circle of trans and ctrl-shift when your old house is empty to make sure you didnt leave anything behind (check your mailbox/moving crate as well!).

You're not moving to or from Fel, so security isnt that much an issue (detect invis in both houses during the move a few times to make sure you have no invisible lurkers waiting to pick something up that you unlocked).

Moving (irl or pixellated) is a bit of a pain, but you do get a new house out of it :)

Grats on the new home!