• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Movement, can't get to second floor in my castle

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I go up the stair but can't get of stair to second floor, I just keep running up and down that stupid stair.

Edit, played a little around with the graphics setting, now I can get of the stair but I still have trouble with patch finding, I turn when I don't want.

Restarted client and problem is back, also ladders gives me trouble somtimes.
I can go out and in the door north and then take the stairs in the tower and get up second floor but middle stair still won't let me use it, can't access it.

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the top floor of my castle, I have a bamboo screen closing half each doorway. The South doorway from the centre section is impassable; the West, North and East all work. In the 2D client I can walk through all 4 doorways.

So yes, we have a bug in castles.

D

Deb

The flames from my Open fire pit on the top floor block my movement
on the bottom floor...2 floors down. Seems some things block movement.
I did send in a bug report.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It not just castles it's keeps as well.

My magincia rubble walls on the first floor block movement, my fountains of life block movement. I am thinking some of my craftable house add ons are blocking paths as well. This was the first bug report I sent.