• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Move of Trade Center during invasion?

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since we can't recall to Britain for now, I doubt there'll be a lot of people actually making the effort of going there... So i personally feel the need for a temporary relocation of the trading scene.
I noticed there was quite a few people hanging out at Luna bank yesterday and today, so even if it's the most ugly city in the world, I decided to move my gater/banksitting activities there for now.

Are there any other banksitters/gaters who have swapped locations?
Does anyone have a better suggestion than Luna?

T

Tasatail

skara is such a nice look place but same as brit the invasion will effect most trammel citys so looks like luna will be the bank for the next few weeks or so could be worse could be umbra

K

Keno

Wouldn’t Jhelom be a better choice? Aesthetics aside those who enter into the world in a city under invasion will be automatically teleported to Jhelom anyway.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The graveyard in Jhelom is a little close to the bank for comfort, spectral armor and shadow fiends abound in the area.