• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

mouse holes

F

feath

i used slime form, as a mage. i know there's a couple of other forms you can use, but don't remember them right off. you try and walk into the mouse hole. you will get a mesg 'there is something already in there!' and get pushed away. eventually, you'll get in, and what happens is you are dropped one level of your home. you land exactly underneath your mouse hole.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone done any experimenting with these and castles/keeps? Those buggers can be a pain to get around in, would be nice for some shortcuts. I wasn't going to get a mouse hole originally since apparently they are easy to lose and cost a lot of points, and don't look that great, but they could be useful as semi-teleporters for classic homes.