• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mouse Holes on Keeps/Castles

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a safe way to use mouse holes on keeps and/or castles? I hear from someone in my guild that these holes doesnt work and they cant be redeeded again.

Anyone know more about this? or screenshots of working mouse holes?

Thanks!

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, they can be placed and you can see them.. I placed one in my keep.

The problem im having is that I cant seem to get it to place up against the wall. Not just there, but anywhere in my keep :( Which kind of defeats the purpose of a mousehole.. does anyone know how to get it to place against the wall??

T

Tazar

Mouseholes can only be placed on an interior wall... because of the dead-space courtyards, a keep has very few places where it might work.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh! Ok that makes sence.. That would be my problem then hehe. Thank you Tazar :)