Mouse cursor not calibrated in window mode

• Thread starter Kiljaedon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

Kiljaedon

Whenever I play the SA enhanced client in window mode my mouse seems to not calibrate correctly with the game interface. I can have my mouse cursor right on a button to click but it will not highlight to use until I click below the button where my cursor is not even touching it.

Anyone know how to properly calibrate my mouse in window mode?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I believe that if you look through here you will find the details to what I am going to say.

I think you may find that the amount your off is the size of the boarders of the window.

I think there is a setting to turn off the windows frame. I think that has resolved the problem for those that have experienced the problem your having.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Europe
I'm surprised to see that people still experience this problem. It was a serious issue a few months ago, but some patch actually fixed it (for me). I play in windowed mode only, and with frame. It seems like this bug also has to do with your personal system (maybe screen resolution).

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I'm surprised to see that people still experience this problem. It was a serious issue a few months ago, but some patch actually fixed it (for me). I play in windowed mode only, and with frame. It seems like this bug also has to do with your personal system (maybe screen resolution).
That was on my mind when I replied above. Seeing as to how I only saw that a few times at the very beginning I was a tad bit insecure as to it being fixed or not. :pint:

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 14, 2007
Pacific
its messed for me too, my screen size is 1280x800

the game wont even run with the window frame on in full screen.. it tries to go full screen but then goes back to non max window.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Cats/Europa
Yes, still an issue as of *checks* right now.

I did send a bug report with all the required system information and whatever other setting information I could think of.

But I grew tired of trying to help them out and receiving no feedback in return, so I won't be reporting the bug again. Maybe someone who isn't as jaded as I am can pick up that torch?

And I'm quite certain it's a "my system" issue, as not everyone has it. But it still prevents me from playing the EC, moreso than the memory issues.

T

Trojan of baja

Any updates on this matter? i am haveing this problem as well. mouse has to be about half an inch lower than item or tool bars