• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mostly good GM Review and a warning

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I was trying to dock a boat near Magencia and ended up with a leftover piece of rubble AND two pieces of debris stuck on my deck. These, of course, never decay, so I knew a GM was needed.

The wait was annoying, but I read while I waited. The only problem was that I had only mentioned the rubble in my page, so the GM just delete that without showing and without making sure I could drydock, so I ended up having to re-page about the debris and ask that they wait for me to drydock this time.

Oddly, the GM did not have a chance to show the second time, as I hit ctr+shift JUST as they deleted the debris, and drydocked immediately. On a major plus note, the 2nd time the GM responded in about 5 minutes :D

Warning would be that if you are floating around Magencia and there is rubble or debris out in the water, it WILL get stuck on your deck, but out of reach.

S

Satanatra

Funny how a post about a GM helping someone goes by without a post. Whereas, if the op had posted about NOT getting help - there would have been 20 replies slating Mythic.

Whats the opposite of a forum Troll anyway? Forum Fairies? Would be funny to see people running around the forum posting over-the-top positive things...

L

Luna Lagger

Ah wasting gm's time, I could have purchased you a few more boats/

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure, I could have, too, but that IS what the GM's are for ...

@ Satanatra - agreed. I figured since I have been a recent GM detractor, it would be a good thing to post my GOOD experience. Another note: I got a "GM" not a "EARep". Not sure if they have just taken suggestions and gone back to using GM as a title or not, but either way, it looks alot better to get a GM than an EARep.

A

Aboo

You are kidding, right? That's what the GMs are there for - to HELP when needed and this was definitely a needed situation. I find it amazing that some people think a GM is only there to help with what THEY think is necessary.

To the OP:

Thanks for the positive post about a GM. They are always nice to read about.