• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Morpheus

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SUPRsalad

BR, one more before i head out for work,

the morpheus comment was so ****ing funny.. spot-on man, just spot-on.
hahahahahhahhahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahah!

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blood i should really send you a picture of my self it would 100% deny the fact that im close to being a virgin, sorry buddy i lost it when i was 13

Again please I'm not like you i didnt live the life of being the class nerd and the class punching bag like you

LOL. Gemma, didn't I call it? He was gonna be all "IM NOT A VIRGIN!" yah...okay kid. You're a virgin. And you can go look for yourself, my pics are in the Real picture thread.

I got nothing to prove =) Im better then you'll ever be Morpheo-virgin.

V

Velandra

Blood i should really send you a picture of my self it would 100% deny the fact that im close to being a virgin, sorry buddy i lost it when i was 13
How would sending a picture of yourself either confirm or deny this?

S

SUPRsalad

LOL. Gemma, didn't I call it? He was gonna be all "IM NOT A VIRGIN!" yah...okay kid. You're a virgin. And you can go look for yourself, my pics are in the Real picture thread.

I got nothing to prove =) Im better then you'll ever be Morpheo-virgin.
Right? Hahha, hes like a Pandora's box for unnecessary volumes of hilarious, stupid, and just gross information. 13? really? Wow, that was just such a strange thing to say. . . Ask, and ye shall receive. Hes so simple. I Wonder how long kyrite is going to put up with it.

Boy, if you have the balls/ovaries, go ahead and post on the irl pic thread. . . blood and I are both there for everyone's pleasure.. Nothing to hide. . REAL sexual tyrannosaurs like us don't need to hide much.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How would sending a picture of yourself either confirm or deny this?
LMAO.

Go ahead and post on the irl pic thread. . . blood and I are both there for everyone's pleasure.. Nothing to hide. . REAL sexual tyrannosaurs like us don't need to hide much.
Sexual-F*cking-Tyrannosaurs

Me and Gemma don't need to brag about waxxing cakes. Everyone just knows that we do. Its a legitimate fact. An undeniable truth that encompasses you and makes you feel horrible in the fact that you are indeed.....

A VIRGIN.

So...in retrospect, we shall combine your nicknames and call you (-Morvin-), The Morpeheous-Virgin.

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The more i read the posts that everyone puts up the more it makes me sad... you all argue about the most trivial ****. Argue about something that has some need to be argued about besides age and virginity.... argue about cock size or something important like that, send those pictures to each other at least with a cock and a ruler you can't lie to each other the size can be confirmed.

S

SUPRsalad

The more i read the posts that everyone puts up the more it makes me sad... you all argue about the most trivial ****. Argue about something that has some need to be argued about besides age and virginity.... argue about cock size or something important like that, send those pictures to each other at least with a cock and a ruler you can't lie to each other the size can be confirmed.
meh, i wont lie, shes decent when flaccid, but shes a grower not a shower.

M

mutau

this could be interesting but mostly grossing me out. take it someplace else guys, not here. k? any future posts of the sexual nature will be shut down faster than you could ........................... burp.

Status
Not open for further replies.