• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning All!
Chessy's EM hmmmm.
Well we had a HOC meeting on the 12-Feb. and seems our EM is taking a leave of absence and an EM Ulric, in training now, is coming to Chessy.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Morning

Sonoma – The Greedy Knight

February 23 @ 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST
The Citizens of Britannia come together to help secure the city of Moonglow. Come join Samuel Kluttz III as he guides our adventure against a greedy knight. Citizens please meet in Serpent's Hold on Thursday, 2/23 at 7pm PST (10pm EST)! This event is being run by EM Ulric.
Inviting you all to visit us this evening to see your EM in action, this will be his first live event, after which the training wheels come off and he belongs to you. So come join us to watch and cheer him along on his first event.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The sun is shining, the bees are buzzing, and the birdies are singing. Good morning all... *waves*

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hola !

The spring weather we've been having for the last week was just a glimpse of what's to come in a month or so.

Right now, we're just back to freezing hell for at least the weekend..

Cant wait to get my bike out !! Aarrgghh...

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good afternoon everyone.

I think Tehan needs to move to Florida... ;)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Good afternoon. Had a good yoga session at the gym this morning, but...

I'm bad. After all this time as a devoted vegan, I've deserted. o.0 I'm making home-made chicken soup for dinner.

*looks for a chicken emoji*
I know the feeling! I have spent years as a carnivore and Lady Laurel made me corn last night. I am such a bad carnivore, might as well be a rabbit now....hmmm...rabbit sounds like it may be good...tastes like chicken....mmmmmm......chicken........

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Good afternoon. Had a good yoga session at the gym this morning, but...

I'm bad. After all this time as a devoted vegan, I've deserted. o.0 I'm making home-made chicken soup for dinner.

*looks for a chicken emoji*
now that you've deserted... come to Texas and I'll make you a nice, Texas sized steak! :)

EM Ulric

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Hows everyone feeling after the battle last night? I know I'am quite sore. That lance gets heavy.