• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i'm not all about government regulation or anything.... but someone needs to do something about this whole morning business. Maybe build a wall to the afternoon or something... i dunno

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning. It's beginning to feel a lot like winter... 59 degrees here this a.m. *grabs sweater*

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning. Brrrr.... on days like this I wish I had a fireplace.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning... if anyone is still here.

*returns to kitchen to watch the wheatgrass grow*

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good evening !!

I'm still here, just that when I wake up at 4:50 to go to work, my brain did not get the necessary cafein dosage to be fully functionnal yet lol..

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good evening everyone.

The weather here has been very mild. Some things blooming in my yard right now are roses, plumbago, cannas, starry rosinweed and the ever-present spanish needles. Today I transplanted a black cherry tomato into the keyhole garden. Now I just pray we make it to spring without any freezes.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good Morning Old Gypsy and everyone, we have snow blooming here! :p
Snow... that cold, wet white stuff many people seem so fond of? I haven't experienced any for many a year... thank goodness! :D