• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
A little cool, but very nice here. Have a good morning, everyone.

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning Everyone.
I can never get the heat low enough to cold brew.........hmmmm :confused:

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning, the weather outside is super pretty this morning. Clear blue skies and just enough chill in the air to make it feel like eating apples in the fall.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning, the weather outside is super pretty this morning. Clear blue skies and just enough chill in the air to make it feel like eating apples in the fall.
Well, apples are good, but I like them warm as well. :)

If I ever move again, I'm moving south... and I already live in Florida. :)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
grummmbles
no sweeps last. owl and parrot was squaking at each udder all nitez
had to put parrot out ona da porch
morning

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning. It's a wee bit damp and overcast today, but the temperature is glorious, with a light breeze coming through the screen door. The collards are growing, the radishes and snow peas are popping up, along with the garlic I planted in-between. There are a few more flowers on the tomato plant, and my Cubanelle pepper is looking good, too. Now, if my area can escape any real frosts this year I'll be really happy. :)

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning.
Thankfully there are no towns called Buffalo or Cow on our tip South for turkey day .

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another beautiful day today, but I still want to go back to bed, Good Morning.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning.
I like cake, but I'll not be eating any today, I am however defrosting my turkey for tomorrow, and if you haven't started already you probably should.