• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I WON"T LET YOU GET MY CAKE PAGE 39 MONSTER!

Good morning.

Also I'm no longer "Ancient" I'm a Legend.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Oh my, I've been MIA for a while. Other folks seem to have attained the rank of "veteran" in my absence... ?

Never mind... I just read the announcement about the 5 year, 10 year thing. Doh! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning everyone, I had a dream I visited London last night with a jetpack!

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning! Can someone work for me today? I want to go back to bed...

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh nurse, I'm worse!
I forgot to mention, we got our first snow today! Not that much just a dusting :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning. Just a wee bit chilly here today! 50 degrees... but it should warm up to 74 later.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Things could be worse...

This day in weather history:
1987 - Thunderstorms spawned twenty-two tornadoes in eastern Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma. A tornado moving out of northeastern Texas killed one person and injured ninety-six others around Shreveport LA causing more than five million dollars damage. Tornadoes in Texas claimed ten lives, and injured 191 persons. A tornado caused more than nineteen million dollars damage around Palestine TX. Severe thunderstorms spawned eighteen tornadoes in Mississippi and seven in Georgia the next day, and thunderstorms in southeastern Texas produced wind gusts to 102 mph at Galveston, and wind gusts to 110 mph at Bay City, killing one person. There were a total of forty-nine tornadoes in the south central U.S. in two days. The tornadoes claimed eleven lives, injured 303 persons, and caused more than seventy million dollars damage. (Storm Data) (The National Weather Summary)

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume those temperatures are in the armpits and brine scale rather than celsius, right?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I can convert them to Celsius for you if you want.

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Mornings!
TODAY IN HISTORY: I don't know, It's not over yet! :p
Yes Lady Ashlynn something simple and logical like 32 to 212 instead of 0 to 100. :gee:

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning. Hey goblin man can we have international free speech day where for a day the mods let you post what you want without modifying or deleting it. ;)