• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

More pics for you crazed fans of Chesapeake

• Thread starter imported_Shalizar
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

I dont want to spoil it for you, but the black one is dead...And Darth Vader is Luke's father.

On the good side, Lyonne will be able to trade the pelts for enough gas to drive around the block. He is hoping some moose move in so he can go on that road trip.

I wouldn't order the "Squirrel Rings" from the White Castle in Lyonne's neighborhood, either.

I

imported_Xotche of Meade

NOOO! not the cute lil black fuzzy one *sobs*

Gak ib ebil!

G

<blockquote><hr>

NOOO! not the cute lil black fuzzy one *sobs*

Gak ib ebil!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you talking about Darth Vader or the squirrel?

Gak IB Ebil!

G

That squirell is absolutely gorgeous!! And I commend you for taking care of the little guy, not alot would!!

G

it is certainly not in my career path to take care of that thing forever and a half... as soon as he is felucca ready and feed by its own... i release him.

But meanwhile, as you saw on the webcam, the lil thing procure me a lot of fun... when he is not planting his damn claws in my forearm

G

lol yup he definately is a busy little one and getting big fast!

G

yeah tell me about it, in one week i ll need a shovel to scoop is poop, and in a month i ll have to use a bulldozer to push that out of the appartment

A

allan1850

And I thought I had problems with the pigeons living on my balcony

Allan

G

i can send you my terrorist tree rat, it s gonna fix that in no time!

A

allan1850

I just might take you up on it, I really need to get rid of these damn dirty apes... I mean pigeons.

Allan