• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

More pics for you crazed fans of Chesapeake

• Thread starter imported_Shalizar
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Shalizar

This is Dutchess and Laird ... Ask them about the hot tub !!!

Our own Artifact Rarity 12 during dinner!

Xotche got her RL Whispering Rose from Lyonne

A

allan1850

Hot Tub??????????
Now there is a story I want to hear

Allan

G

Wow, someone was really creative with the whispering rose, and the Doom rare. Who won the archery contest?

I

imported_Guildmule

You should know what I am going to ask... so... spill it!

G

Tsk tsk, out of 45 arrows we hit the actual targets 3 times. (One of those was not mine, although I showed that dang tree in front of them!)

-The Not-Ready-For-Yew-Gate Players

G

<blockquote><hr>

Tsk tsk, out of 45 arrows we hit the actual targets 3 times. (One of those was not mine, although I showed that dang tree in front of them!)

-The Not-Ready-For-Yew-Gate Players

[/ QUOTE ]

Poetic justice... a weapon made out of a tree, trying to kill a tree. You go, girl!

G

It was actually an elf in reaper form, so shooting it with arrows was all good.

A

allan1850

Why are you anti-elf?
Can't we all just get along?

Allan

A

allan1850

You better watch out, you might get slapped with a racial discrimination suti for being anti-elf

Allan

PS you might want to be even more careful when they announce the new player race: the lawyer

I

imported_Xotche of Meade

We didn't hit the targets because we were all shooting worms for Winfeld's bait bucket! Yeh, that's what we aimed for!

G

PS you might want to be even more careful when they announce the new player race: the lawyer

------------------------------------------

Yikes! I happen to know a UO "citizen" who is both an elf AND a lawyer! *Hides*

A

allan1850

Then a certain someone, won't mention names *cough* Tancred RedStar better be careful. The elf lawyer will be after him

Allan

G

A man went to a brain store to get some brain to complete a study. He sees a sign remarking on the quality of professional brain offerred at this particular brain store. He begins to question the butcher about the cost of these brains.

"How much does it cost for engineer brain?"

"Three dollars an ounce."

"How much does it cost for programmer brain?"

"Four dollars an ounce."

"How much for lawyer brain?"

"$1,000 an ounce."

"Why is lawyer brain so much more?"

"Do you know how many lawyers we had to kill to get one ounce of brain?"

G

Here is one of the other 'special gifts' i bring to Detroit:

You have nooooo idea how much Homeland security didnt had a sense of humour about that one

Took me about half an hour to explain that i am NOT a french canadian extremist on a mission to hijack a plane to crash it in Niagara Falls... That in fact, i should not be too much of a threat With my plastic bucket, my rubber ducky and my slashed barbie... i was ready to take an oath on the fact that the french-orcish dictionary is not the kuran undercover! &lt;sigh&gt;

Anyway... thereally scary part is more the fact that i ask that genius if it would be ok for me to carry a hairdryer.. He said: No problem at all!
DUDE!!! Wake the frack up!! I AM BALD!!! If i want to dry my hair, all i need to do is sneeze! No need to say i was nervous during the flight and i was ready to DuckyStomp anyone trying to hijack the plane with an hairdryer...

Well... ok, i might have forgot to mention that those items were all in my carry-on bag... Which is in fact my old Police bag... which kinda carried it's share of not so approved FAA substances... And that the damn sniffer dog who started to hump my leg triggered all that! But oh well...

I could go on and on and on about the lil things that happened between toronto and detroit...

But to make what could be a way longer story...short... here is what my Carry-on Police bag contained: (now picture the face of the homeland security dude when i opened the bag)

-A valorite Rubber Ducky (blue pasted on a block of styrofoam)
-A Slashed barbie mounted on a wooden stick and blood all over (red paint)
-A Blue plastic bucket (with matching shovel) dedicated to Gareth, so he can go mining while the adults consume beers
-A french/Orc Dictionary
-A box of Black Dye (veteran reward for tancred)
-A Plastic Buckler and shortsword (For Neo to practice his PvP)
-A Huge plastice Rose (whispering rose for Xotchee, our amazing host)
-A Wooden Chest recovered from a Canadian Drunk containing:
-A Big 3 eyed fish, recovered from lake Ontario
-A Black fishing net
-A pile of useless gold
-A useless axe (3 inches sculpted into a coffee stick and styrofoam)
-A Bottle without a message
-A skull with a candle (Doom,Canada artifact rarity 12)

And of course, i distributed some Autographed 'Lyonne's Trading Card'

I already started to gather the goodies for the next one

G

rotflmao -

That is just too funny!

*smirks as she peers into the crystal ball*

G

Here is a few more pictures

Dutchess's Valorite Ducky

2 labels exemple of what came with the gifts :p

Neo and Winfield

Shalizar and Lyonne

Ga'Kuct beeing arrested

A life saver item after an expedition at a White Castle... Unfortunately.. that thing won't accept chicken ring either...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Here is a few more pictures

Ga'Kuct beeing arrested

A life saver item after an expedition at a White Castle... Unfortunately.. that thing won't accept chicken ring either...

[/ QUOTE ]

Skah, Gak sur ib shoort.

Dis ib betterin rewurd. Werz da nuubiez pud demz cheek-in ryngz wen demz dun wid demz?
Le-onne humie, lat mak Gak luff lyk dub orkiez!
(Pee.Ess. Gak nub wund angee ogh latz bangeez. Lid Gak gid clompid.)

I

imported_Guildmule

WTF! One weekend hanging out with humans and you now can speak perfect English?

G

Question: Definately a vet reward, I wonder where the noobies deposit chicken rings.

Answer: This is what miner call Soft Pile of Bronze Ore

Question: WTF! One weekend hanging out with humans and you now can speak perfect English?

Answer: 4 more days and he would be fluent in French as well :p But i think he cheated for his english... must have used Google Language tools or another translator

G

<blockquote><hr>

WTF! One weekend hanging out with humans and you now can speak perfect English?

[/ QUOTE ]

OOO?

Lat blahin tu Gak? Wud lat bin smookin? Mabee lat shud ley uff dem 'spezyal' brouneez... Ur gid latz peepirz chekid... Ur boff.

G

So, you're the one with the creative mind behind those in-game replications. Well done, sir! I'm sorry to hear you had problems explaining yourself at the border. I'm sure it will be more humorous to you in hind-sight, than it was at the time it occurred. A tale worthy of telling your grandchildren! Thanks for the laugh and the explanation.

G

hehehe I laugh about it since i landed in Detroit

Next meetup... LOT more items to come... (but i will be smart enough to not put them in the carry-on

G

You know... Some people are laughing at my misadventures in the lands of Detroit and specially about my trek there with a bag of suspicious stuff....

what you dont know is i had more weird things happening when i came back to Toronto...

i have 2 fish tanks... 1 with Cichlids (who are quite aggresive type of fish) and another one with a Gold fish

i 'may' have forget to put them vacation food before leaving for detroit (oopsie) Anyway.. when i came back, i look at the fish tanks... The Cichlids one is all good.. I look in the Gold fish one.... The Damn thing is twice as big as when i left 4 days earlier .... i look more carefully... there is a new aquarium decoration... a 3 inches fish bone!!! The damn thing ate my Pleco!!! (a gentle bottom feeder)
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Then i decide to go water my plants on my balcony... (i have TONS of plants there...) I arrive on the balcony and it is a freaking WARZONE!! most plants are destroyed and i see a squirel 3 feet from me and giving me an attitude like he is bigger then a cow! Thats not good!!!

I decide to be nice... i go grab some bread and peanut butter... (question to tame him a lil) as i thought the poor thing just panic seeing me and he is probably stuck here... (i live on the 3rd floor and there is a sunshade with mosquito screen walls...) i gently put the bread as close as possible from the agressive overrated rat then leave.... I come back 10 minutes later... the damn thing ate the bread, the peanut butter and is still standing between me and my last surviving plants... and of course... still make those weird noises...

I start to think the lil thing might have a deathwish of some sort... so i start walking toward it... demonstrating that the probabilities are just not on his side at this point in time... Yay, the thing finally got the point! it ran straight in the corner of the balcony and hide behind my decorative wooden crates...

....Suspicious... 10 minutes past and the evil lil one is quiet.... too quiet... Again, i decide to investigate and assess the situation... I lean over the crates and see the lil fellow staring at me and shaking.... I keep looking.. Damn this corner move a lot... Yup, that's right... the damn thing is a FEMALE and decided that she take over the balcony as her personal Condominium while i m in Detroit... How do i know it is a female? Well there is 5 rat shaped babies in that same corner...

Yup, Lyonne is now stuck with a family of 6 on the balcony...
And i dont want to evict them (yet) today i was able to get in a very close range from the mom without her thinking she can rip my arm off... and i got to play with lil ones... Of course... i had to take some pictures to share
Today is the first day some of the 5 lil monsters open their eyes... 4 are brown, one is a fluffy black one.

the Mom

the lil ones in the corner behind the crates

One of the brown ones (with open eyes)

The fluffy black one

Now.... i m thinking about a possible next meetup and i m kinda nervous to go... I scared that after coming back from wherever, i ll have a couple of mooses mating on my leather couch!

I

imported_Xotche of Meade

That is too cute! Congrats! Now....who's the babies daddy?

I

imported_fyr

Goldfish they are like a dragon eat and eat and bloat and bloat unless some hero stops them.. but a big gold shiny goldfish is beautiful just like a big gold dragon... hey gold dragons we need 'em in UO what do we got, just grey and red? What about chromatic? What about acid? What about silver? What about bronze? Well you get my point.

G

Now I KNOW that you are and old Dungeons and Dragons player. That would be cool, Gold and Chromatic Dragons being the hardest to tame - have to be Legendary or something like that to even have a chance. But Green Dragons with their poison gas and Black Dragons with acid, yah!

Ever have a player in your group that was a Kinder? They are totally emphatuated when they see Dragons of any sort. The result is not a pretty sight for the Kinder or the party that tries to save his sphincter.

A

allan1850

<blockquote><hr>

Now I KNOW that you are and old Dungeons and Dragons player. That would be cool, Gold and Chromatic Dragons being the hardest to tame - have to be Legendary or something like that to even have a chance. But Green Dragons with their poison gas and Black Dragons with acid, yah!

Ever have a player in your group that was a Kinder? They are totally emphatuated when they see Dragons of any sort. The result is not a pretty sight for the Kinder or the party that tries to save his sphincter.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is up with you and that word?

Allan

G

"chicken rings" from White Castle brought that up! Mmmwahahah!

A

allan1850

I bet you are the life of the party when you are drunk?

Allan

I

imported_fyr

Yep I admit it it, I am an old skool D and D player.. UO was the best thing I ever saw, the most like D and D of any online RPG..

I would love to see Kender ingame in UO, they are so obnoxious, so full of mischief...

G

Well in fact the Gold Fish is a Black Moor (you know the black fishes with HUGE eyes....) Damn thing would eat a cow if i accidentally drop one in the fish tank!

that thing make leviathan look like a wuss,.... Wait... Leviathan IS a wuss!!! :p

G

Hot tub?

Black fishing net?

"We do it on a grill?"

Woah. Maybe I should start RPing.

Nah.

G

Lyonne .. are you going to keep updating the pictures of them? thats amazing shes letting you touch them .. I always heard if you touch a wild creature like abird or a squirrels babies they abandon them .. but in this case I see thats not true ..

Hope you can post periodicals for us ...

you can pm me and ill send you my email if you dont wanna post them .. Id like to see more tho ..

Emma

T

Trinity North

We had a thread going about this on the Tamer forums a little while ago. We wanted love for Legacy pets. We posted on this exact same thing. Chormatic dragons with different specials. We got a lot of responses, but who knows if the Devs ever read anything besides the gibberish that is posted on U.Hall. There is a rumor going around however, that with UO:KR that Legacy pets will get some love. Can only keep our fingers crossed that its not anymore glacial or neon colors!

I

imported_fyr

Hrmm maybe all tamers should get busy and start posting on U Hall or some forum that devs frequent... I would love to see Chromatics... but maybe for copyright issues they should be called Prismatic? (can't rememember if D and D had those..)

G

Hmm - D&amp;D had Nystul before UO. If I remember correctly, Dragon Magazine came out with a Prismatic Dragon. Of course how do you really copyright creatures, or creature types? One thing Dungeons and Dragons did was to do classifications of Dragon types, as in the colored Dragons were Evil and the Metalic Dragons were good. Again that was drawn from mythos itself. They did the same with elementals. Who ever heard of half of these creatures that we use now until Tolkien and then D&amp;D.

Now, I'm not a lawyer, but I believe that pure concept copyright draws a line at ten years, and you can bet your sweet bippy that Gary Gygax and gang drew from so many sources, who can tell where "original" concept begins and ends.

Wow, the whole idea of a Dungeon is a prison or torcher chamber beneath a castle. In Terminology that got a whole new concept in D&amp;D, and we continue with that concept today in countless games that a dungeon is an abode of creatures harmful or malevelant to a humaniod species. Tolkien never coined the terminology in a sence like that.

Now the Crystaline and Prismatic Dragons were determined in D&amp;D as neutral Dragons for the most part.

My favorite were the Fairy Dragons, (Chaotic Neutral) and with the right Dungeon Master could be gained as a familiar. They were pretty handy little creatures to have around at times, but could also make a day miserable with their mischievous conduct and antics. Later someone coined the term "Pocket Dragons, which was really the same thing." Again, where does concept and terminology draw the line?

I say, go ahead and give us Green Dragons, and Black Dragons, and Gold Dragons, and Silver Dragons ad infintum. Make some of them tougher to tame or vitually untamable. Now just how one would want to handle a Gold Dragon that has incredible intellegence over a humanoid which could hypnotize you with his breif gaze! I would not venture to speculate an outcome in these game mechanics just yet. But I can imagine, Oh yes, I can imagine countless possibilites.

A

allan1850

Did you not hear me when I said, "No mas!"

I might have to get a third account so I can make yet another tamer so I can tame these new dragons

Allan

G

Your squirrels on the balcony definitely trump the black cat with four kittens that I almost locked inside the garage just before leaving for a two week vacation! They probably would have lived. There's enough lizards in the garage to feed a few stray cats.

G

Ohh yes, I heard you! I just could not resist taunting you. *has the slaves pull out the mighty idol of "The Squirel."*

"Not even the Mightiest can oppose the Great Squirel!" - "All hearts shall swoon at the coming of her babes, and she shall live in Infamy in her Great Castle surveying all the lands." "Even the greatest Dragons shall hide from the radiance of her Glory!"

A

allan1850

I was going to say something but I think it would get me in trouble or slapped or both.

Allan

G

<blockquote><hr>

I was going to say something but I think it would get me in trouble or slapped or both.

[/ QUOTE ]Are you married?

A

allan1850

that I am, so I'm used to be in trouble and/or being slapped

Allan

G

heheheheYeah Gak i should have klump the kumpling klumber, as yesterday the tree rat took a chunk of my thumb out of frustration (the damn thing expected milk to come out...) And for some reason.. lately my left thumb do not produce all that much milk! LOL

anyway, it is surprising how that lil thing made me swear in several languages including (but not limited to) French, English, Spanish, German, Romanian, HTML

G

Update on the tree rats:

Well... as you all know... they were libing in Felucca.... So... Hmmm a Big cat PK had quite a lunch or a lot of fun...

There is on the other end, ONE survivor... and to make sure the lil thing doesnt die of starvation i took him into the protected zone (inside my house) i feed him with a siringe and Baby milk solution (or whatever how you call that)

I take care of him since several days now... and all seems ok... (except for my thumb yesterday #@!(*@!#*()@!) he takes the milk very well... and certainly transform the milk and evacuate it way better then i did with the Chicken Rings...

The lil house... start to be unadequate... The lil bugger found out that he is actually talented at climbing and every now and then i have to patrol the appartment to find the tree rat.

He is VERY cute though
i will certainly post some pictures and i can send Videos or my Webcam to those really interested into the sole survivor of Balconny, Felucca

I certainly will not give my ICQ on the forum, but if you PM me i ll give it to you

G

Was the black one the survivor?? Please say so, he was too darn cute!