• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

More News - Wierd Vortex

S

Shiel

I was just checking whether Lucy had anything to report.. since it is a long weekend. She doesn't mention anything so I headed over to the rewards hall. Imagine my surprise when I saw this!

As it says its a teleporter.. it leads to a place in Malas they seem to have set up. I have been there once before after a Meet and Greet or the Clainin Memorial within the last couple of weeks.

Im not sure of the significance of the name.. there is a horse on the roof though.

Inside it is looking a little bare, however they have placed a statue of Chomper of Souls with a plaque saying he won a Last Man Standing? I missed this event.. anyone have a date or details?

I figured people might like to know :)

Shiel.

F

Fink

Well it certainly looks like we have a winning team. Our EMs are creative and attuned to our shard, and we have a great new reporter covering all the goodness. Thanks again for keeping us apprized, Shiel :D

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it certainly looks like we have a winning team. Our EMs are creative and attuned to our shard, and we have a great new reporter covering all the goodness. Thanks again for keeping us apprized, Shiel :D
Yeah at least somebody is doing their job around here... oh wait its not even their job!

B

Bladron

Is that ghastly frost-blue colour the only one they could possibly consider using for a teleporter? I can't believe OSI/EA/whoever the christ they are now still have a hard-on over that colour.

edit: Jesus christ, I just saw the other thread where they had flame-coloured animals. They really still do have a gushing love for those colours. It's awful.

S

Shiel

Im sorry if I stepped on your toes Katlene..

I didnt know you had a story done and just saw the vortex and thought others might like to know its there. I would still like to read your story when you post it.

I agree with you that its impossible to be on 24/7 to get all of the little things that happen..

and appreciate that its not an easy job to have done on your own all this time too.

Thanks to all for the feedback - I am happy I could be informative.. but I dont think mudslinging achieves anything except locking up threads so others dont get to see them.

Lets try and keep everything away from personal comments I think.. keep the mod happy.

Shiel.

F

Fink

Is that ghastly frost-blue colour the only one they could possibly consider using for a teleporter? I can't believe OSI/EA/whoever the christ they are now still have a hard-on over that colour.

edit: Jesus christ, I just saw the other thread where they had flame-coloured animals. They really still do have a gushing love for those colours. It's awful.
I think it's probably all they can do to catch the eye of a neon-attuned population.

B

birdinforest

Thanks for our EMs and News reporters. I think they fulfilled their work even without payback.

My friends in Formosa told me there had not any official event these years. However they are still enjoying this game.