• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moonglow?

• Thread starter imported_ParadoxUO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_ParadoxUO

Any news?

What are we doing there?

Are we looking for anyone? Notes?

What is the point of all of this?

Thank You.

I

imported_spontanius

>Any news?

Despite the strange machine and a portal to another time/dimension, the town crier standing right next to the portal revealed to me that at this time, he has no news.

>What are we doing there?

Scurrying around like little squirrels gathering nuts for the winter, except we're apparently particularly fond of small threads, swords and shields. And fairly shabby cloaks too.

>Are we looking for anyone? Notes?

We're looking for the person who let the fetid essences into the area so we can put a sack over his/her head and beat him/her with big salmons.

>What is the point of all of this?

Since we are given threads and cloaks, it is clear that a cold, bitter winter is coming and we need to make new clothes. With the shield you can go fast down an icy hill by sitting on it and then you can use the sword to steer the shield(and break with it!). The Britannian Royal Guard also seeks people who can draw maps as they're only equipped with blank ones and are unable to proceed from the tent to the rift(clearly they can't find their way).

F

five oclock

ROFLMAO...Ok I just finished reading this and beer flew from me nose. That was one of the best respones to whats going on in Moonglow ever. Thank you for making this mages day a very better one. LoL.