• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moonglow Zoo Society Spawn 3-24-09

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Date: Tuesday, March 24th 2009
Time: Rally At 7:30pm EST & Depart At 8pm EST

Rally Point: Ilsh Humility Gate
Spawn: Humility

An Additional Note:
The MZS Hall in South Luna is now *OPEN*. The first floor is all that is accessable to the public at the moment, as my guildmate and I continue our work on the rune libraries upstairs.

We now have two vendors, one for SOTs and Replicas, and one for any other items that people would like to donate for the Zoo.

Also, please pardon the pixel dust while I finish decoration all throughout the Hall. I'm still working on small things such as vines :)

Edit: Another Note! Since the last MZS Raffle, we've donated about 3,000,000 to the Zoo, so we're not too far from our next raffle!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fantastic job tonight, everyone!

Between the vendor profits and donations, we donated a little over 3m tonight! The Trammel Zoo has been restored to Tier 11, and we have 664,249 points!

135,751 points until the next MZS Raffle!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I just had picked up 14k off the ground and was looking through the contents of Riktor's body when I didn't notice that opidian sneak up and kill me. Then it looted my corpse.

Then "my savior" killed that same ophidian, looted it's body...then he rezzed me. Which yeah...didn't break any rules. Just that I know he pocketed that 14k. I hope it got donated. I did manage to find 1,400 gold, but I never saw Calina at her Luna home...er, wait. I went to the East house. I hope you weren't waiting for me at the new zoo house, were you? *blush* Well, anyway, I tossed that 1,400 on the bar counter so that hopefully you found it.

...oh. And thank you for the rez. :p