• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Moonglow Town Meeting- June 21, 6pm CST

Tanieran

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Greetings from Silrien Aegnor, the new Governor of Moonglow!

Moonglow's election was very interesting, and I'd like to thank everyone who run for Governor and who came out to vote. It shows that you care about our fine Island.

I would like to hold a Town Meeting as soon as possible -- in this case on Saturday, June 21, at 6pm CST prior to the Governor's meeting with His Majesty, King Blackthorn.

We will be discussing our Trade Agreement, Moonglow's relationship with the High Council of Britannia, the possibility of forming a Town Council, and ideas for fund raising and events.

If there are any concerns you would like to have brought before the King, this would be a good time to let me know.

I look forward to meeting the fine citizens of Moonglow!

What-- Moonglow Town Meeting
Where -- Moonglow Governor's Office (If enough people show up we will move to the Lyceaum.)
When -- June 21, 2014 6pm CST
Who -- All Citizens of Moonglow.

OOC: Hello! I’m the player of Alista Laleyan and I was privileged to be the Governor of Jhelom for three terms. I stepped away for a time because of a real life move and when I returned, I saw a need in Moonglow. Moonglow has Citizens! That’s amazing! I’m really looking forward to working with people, and I think that together we can do a lot for the island. I’m looking forward to meeting you!