• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

<<<<{{{{Moonglow Spirng Festival}}}}>>>>

• Thread starter imported_Guildmule
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Guildmule

I heard rumors that you are running the cock fights... I never knew you are interested in them. Always thought you play UO just to kill stuffs. Mine have been trained and grown quite large now, so if you want to meet it and get pointers from me, feel free to just ask for it.

PS:You left out three legged pants race.

G

Guildie I can alway count on you to make me laugh.. and answere my post.. your a darling..

I was laughing at this post because normally i can tell if your talking about your Menhood or a pensil eraser... The last entry made all the difference in the world...LOL&gt;.

Keep training your Hmm.. bird. but once in a while swith hands when you "pet" it... so it won't disband on you...

G

thanks Panica for reissuing this thought -- i wish a mod would make a sticky for it since this requires a lot of people to put together lol...

hrm, as for GuildMule... I think if his diction was measured, he'd fall short. though I suppose that's why people like Ben Stiller are succesful. then you have someone like Billy Crystal, who can do the potty humor, the political humor and even shakespeare. I guess in Stiller's case, and those like him, the objective is to do one thing and do it well... silly potty humor and nothing more.

G

In all honesty ,,, guidlie and I have a report... he's my UO kitten... my bud..

He like the potty humor as much As like to Rant at Osi for their lack of Undertanding...

WE are two pee's in a pod and can't do with out his influence...

Right Guildie..!

Anyway ...

Making this Sticky would be cool so all could get a change to go to The Festival site...

I

imported_Guildmule

"WE are two pee's in a pod and can't do with out his influence... "

WRONG!

WE LIKE TO pee in a pod and can't do with out his influence...

Yah, that's more like it.. I do the pants dropping while she pees.

G

you try speaking 3 languages (spanish, french and english) and see how your spelling drop out the bottom of a shoe....

LOL&gt;..

more like two legs and a belly button...!

G

Come Join the larges ever Player organized UO even ...
Share in the fun and contribute your our little Vertual World...

Prizes, Games , Contests, Parades, Your char will be Constantly stuffed and in good spirits from all the food ...

and It's Completely FREE!!!!!

http://www.moonglowspringfestival.com

come check it out you have nothing to loose

I

imported_Guildmule

I went to meeting last night and was so glad to meet some of the posters in person at the meeting...

I

imported_fyr

Put your sticky, gooey posts about the Moonglow spring festival in this thread /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

oooo -- yeah i know i asked you twice and ask like im not asking but thanks on both accounts x2!!! and... yeah /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
---
The Moonglow Spring Festival

Target Date: April 03, 2004

Information:
°Main Site
°Message Board
°Outline of Events
°CBFA (Chesapeake Bureau of Food and Alcohol) / CCA (Chesapeake Community Association).

The Moonglow Festival will be like one large "field day," where every player-town and guild who is normally associated with player-ran events will come together and create a large scale event day, comprised of many events within.

G

Govannon of Myth

Just noticed the event isn't listed on UO.com, in the past I've noticed posting about events there helps reach a wider audience, most notably newbies, since they don't all know what a "Stratics" is hehe.

G

true - in fact if you do a 25 events in the next 30 days for ches, I am sure no events will come up on uo.com -- lol and when I posted for poetry, we got three members yay.. um but anyway, lol, the festival will surely have greater response. I would like to post about it but the thing about stratics is.. well I think you can edit uo.com too but stratics is so much more user friendly than uo.com to me... you dont have forms to fill out and stuff /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif.

but someone needs to direct this to Repoman or Ann to do

G

Glad it's sticky finally ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif AHEM

OK for the lost ones I shall include a map to the *hostess* home sight on Moonglow Isle for our Ches. Shard Spring Festival. It is OUT the west gate of town..on the way towards that huge Lyceum, as the road curves north to Lyceum, LOOK LEFT big arse home in festive colors purples and greens etc...THAT BE IT !

What IS the hostess house for you ask ???? HA It be the ale house, it be the place to find a rune to the other participating Moonglow homes, it be the place to find some runes to some of the events, it be the place to get drunk with you friends umm well anyhow, its the welcoming information house for our spring festival. SO if ya lost and confused here is the map to my place..which when its all done will be the house that *tells ya where to go * hehe /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.giffor every other thing we all got going on for SPRING FESTIVAL ! APRIL 03 Sat. So yeh look at it this way..Lady Queen Zen gets to tell yall, where to go *giggles* haha !

Map to my Moonglow home your starting point, for finding all the rest of the FESTIVAL FUN !

<center>

I

imported_fyr

Hhe, it didn't work the first time I tried to make it sticky so I consulted with my brother wizard in the East. And then it worked. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Moonglow Spring Festival

[4:30 pm]- Our wondering Minstrels go out to the towns and begin gates to the Lyceaum (spelling) they will be wondering in and out all during the Festival.
5:00pm- Invocation and Parade start/ King and Queen preside this event (figure we should all attend this so no events should overlap yet)
6:00pm- Easter Egg Hunt
6:00pm -Regatta
7:00pm- Stormed Fortress
7:00pm- Bunny Bash (very close to Storm Fotress incase folks want to walk over from one event to the other)
8:00pm- Styles of UO event
8:00pm- Murder Mystery
9:00pm- Tradesmen Expo
9:00pm - PUNK Poetry
10:00pm- Chicken Fights
11:00pm -BlackJack, Barrel Races, Games, Drinking Galore
Midnight- Closing Ceremony and some fireworks

Thank you everyone for turning in your event reports, RepoMan will have a 'form' for your final drafts sometime today. We will be going full on public very soon! Its not just going to be fun...its going to be a Festival!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Its not just going to be fun...its going to be a Festival!

<hr></blockquote>

roflmao... please tell me that is not our catch phrase for this... lol

L

Lady Zelda

i think it might be...but then again you haven't seen the outfits...no offense to the tailor but lime green????????? can we go with a darker color of green please????? i'll wear the colors if i have to but...not a jester hat or suit....:p

G

Well the official shard colors voted on were the green and purple. I'm just the mule to tailor the mark for the festival, as the character "MoonglowFestival". I can not use Lady Queen Zen nor my Wynd Ryder for the mark their names are not the festival name, although both are gm tailors, so now I have 3 gm tailors.

I can sew you whatever you, want though,kinda doing whatever anybody wants cuz that is her/my job fest mule. They just wanted the staff in something that showed they are staff, but most of the staff cloth is reward bod cloth greens and purples. The many hues of purples and greens of regular cloth shown at the mtg. are what will be handed out sewn into sashes and hats and etc. for all the players that may want such.

G

YES I gmd that newbie /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif MoonglowFestival..see post below.

Now you and ye pretty lil mrs. have to get over to the big house..and have her sew yall up some fancy duds for spring festival. I got XO's one outfit sewn and Ann's and Sebrina's and that cute guy whats his name his is sewn...they were at the house tonite. SO i sewed em up their outfits ..well got to finish Sebrina;s yet..

SO bring yon mrs and ye self over and lets get you and her some poetic type threads on ye both ..yes u can have the DARK hues too ..purple and greens yu staff gots to wear the colors at least some shade of em..that DEEP purple might look spiffy on ye mrs ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif So q me or pm me this day sunday..or whenever before festival. Ya also might wish for a few gm marked items for your participants as momentos and to do their readings in even ..up to yall !

pm or icq me /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I

imported_Xotche of Meade

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! All Chesapeakians! Your presence is requested to attend the first ever multiple shard wide event of the year this April 3, 2004.
All are welcome for games, rafffels, events and prizes galore!!

Moonglow Spring Festival Event Schedule

4:45pm(est) SpringFest Welcome Center Opens 49o50'N-152o56'W

5:00pm Invocation and Parade Moonglow Lyceaum 58o37'N-150o3'W

6:eek:opm Easter Egg Hunt Moonglow Telescope 45o5'N-122o30'W
6:00pm Regatta Moonglow Fisherman Warf 60o21'N-142o53'W

7:00pm Stormed Fortress pvp event 14o3'N-144o9'W
7:00pm Bunny Bash Moonglow cotton field 11o46'N-131o42'W

8:00pm Murder Mystery southern most tip Moonglow 9o29'N-142o15'W
8:00pm Fashion for UO event SpringFest Welcome Center 49o50'N-152o56'W

9:00pm Trades Expo Moonglow Smithy Shop 41o29'N-140o42'W
9:00pm P.U.N.K Poetry event SpringFest Welcome Center 49o50'N-152o56'W

10:00pm Chicken Fights SpringFest Welcome Center 49o50'N-152o56'W

11:00pm Black Jack-games, drinking &amp; more! SpringFest Welcome Center 49o50'N-152o56'W
11:00pm Barrel Races Moonglow Wheat Fields 28o18'N-127o16'W

Midnight Closing Ceremony and Fireworks Moonglow Lyceaum 58o37'N-150o3'W

For map and further details please visit us at www.moonglowspringfestival.com

Looking forward to meeting you all, see you at the Festival!

I

imported_Xotche of Meade

A golden opportunity is at hand for all tradesmen to show there abilities and throw them awesome names you creatively stamp on your goods!

On April 3rd at 9pm est at the Moonglow Smith shop a gathering will take place.

It will be a festive setting where you are invited to bring your shop runes and barter with other tradesmen for bods. Moonglow Spring Fest staff will have packy's standing by holding supplies/resources for simple carepacks to be made for 'young' players.

Our hope is to bring together the talents of many Tradesmen and allow them the chance to shine for one hour of this grand Festival.

Along with carepacks for anyone, there will be a FREE raffel drawing for the attending tradesmen. Grand prize- pair of hanging studded leggings !!!

Join us!

Its not just a Festival, its gonna be a PARTY!

G

I dont think anyone knows how to do that, sigh ..but yeh I notice there is nothing marked in the April 3 slot on the calandar of events up there..but THERE IS A FESTIVAL going down that day !

G

I made some pictures for the festival events. They are not in any capacity *official* festival info. just fun pictures like a pictoral program of events. FOR the OFFICIAL info..please check the official web pages ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Anyhow thought I would share some of em with yall in a totally unoffical artsy way. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

<center>

The bunny bash picture does not have a time in it, but it will be held at 7:00 PM I do believe. And I didnt get any picturing yet of the final events the Barrel races at 11:00 PM same time as the Blackjack event..and the closing ceremony with fireworks is at midnite. CHECK the official websight for all ye questions, for informations, and sign ups for events that need signups, the other events don't need pre signups just show up ! See yall this SAT. April 03 5 pm to midnite on our fine shard for Moonglow Spring Festival ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

hahaha... i willl have to find ya for clothage for me and the mizses :pP

G

Just bring ye and ye Mrs. over to the house. We have silks and linens of all sorts of colors, and hides to sew whateva so get ye hinders over there ! Today if possible. We are running outta time. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I

imported_Xotche of Meade

***this from another thread***

To the Style Conscious Chesapeakians, this is for you!

Do you have so much pazzaz and style that folks stop and turn when you strut the streets of UO?
Have you been brushing the dust off that "Old School" attire in your closet?
How much luck does that suit have?
*whistles* Look at the Artifacts on that guy!
Wouldn't you just love it... for once, to be PAID for looking so pimped?

This is your chance! Enter the Moonglow Spring Festival, UO styles contest.
There is one million gold to be won at this event, man o man bring it!

Rules:
This event will have 5 catagories of style to be judged. Contestants may enter all 5 catagories.

1). Best Fashion in gm tailored gear.
2). Best Fashion in gm smithed gear.
3). Best Fashion in Old School, Magic
4). Best Fashion in Rewards, AoS,Combinations
5). Best Fashion in Ultra Gear, Arti's, highest luck,stats,bling

Prior to judging each contestant will provide a book with their name. Inside your book a list of what is being worn, total stats and any other comments you want described by our Hostess.
Each contestant will be asked to walk the gangway and display their stuff!

A panel of judges will grade you on overall look, amount of items being worn, total stats, and color coordination.

Prizes:
1st place 100k
2nd place 65k
3rd place 35k

**Special Raffel Drawing** Grand Prize- Hooded Shroud

G

I went lookin for MANLY MEN and STUDLY STUD Muffins and I found some ! Ye will also know that I went in search of lovely ladies. Ye know what our shard Chesapeake is FULL of all of that ! AYE it is ! WE ARE GORGEOUS !! Nary let me have to say this again but I expect to see yall at UO STYLE to come to Moonglow Spring Festival and strut YE STUFF ! YESSSSSSSSSss ! AND do NOT forget the event, that this Queen of Fashion be helpin out with...aye proud peacocks of Ches. get ready to strut ye stuff and STRIKE A POSE !!

<center>

WE SURELY have the material for this event so yall exit that WBB sitting and come win you some GP for your GLAMOR ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I

imported_RepoMan

www.RPGTradespot.com has embraced this event for its contribution to the community, and has generously donated a 90 day gametime code to be given as a door prize to a random member of the message boards at moonglowspringfestival.com - sign up today to register for your chance to win 90 days of free gameitme! (You will need to provide a valid email address for this contest, as the winner will be contacted via email)

Also, www.markeedragon.com has donated a 30 day gamecode and 5 Age of Shadows new account codes. As above, these will be given to 6 members of our message boards, chosen at random. Thank you Markeedragon!

I

imported_Gwyneth

Now that is really nice. A good incentive, also, to boost attendance. There should be a good turn out, regardless; but this kind of recognition is always a great support for a player-run event.

Z

Zento

<blockquote><hr>

I made some pictures for the festival events.

[/ QUOTE ]I can't see them.

G

lol - Check the date on this thread. This is from 2004.

At least you've brought us a blast from the past there Zento!

-Just now got around to having that roll of camera film developed, eh?