• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moonglow Outfitters...bit of a restock

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stopped by and added all repair scrolls, axes, warforks, daggers, and kats. Threw on some +3 mining gloves and gargoyle axes. I kinda been out of action rl physically but its lookin a bit better.

Hope all is well. Moonglow Outfitters is located a acreen north of the portal and has dye tubs and portals.

Jack Nickelson

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hail Jack.
Good to hear from you again and hope your RL situation will improve. :)

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks...I have degenerative arthritis throughout combined with a right leg with plates, screws, and no knee cartilage. I'm still hanging in but it's hard to get going in the AM. I did restock some stuff that folks bought and added assasisn spikes. Added more gargoyle axes but bumped price a bit. Still a steal but my crafter hasn't the inclination nor ability to kill the elementals. I hate getting these as a bod reward..

For anyone new here, my shop generally only sells lower end stuff for like 100gp....43DI weapons and the sort. Occasionally I'll bust out POF, CBD's or runic kits. Thanks for stopping by.

Jack Nickelson

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Added more gargoyle axes but bumped price a bit. Still a steal but my crafter hasn't the inclination nor ability to kill the elementals. I hate getting these as a bod reward..
Their the only reason I do BoDs. I'll swing by your shop when I need a few. :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Thanks...I have degenerative arthritis throughout combined with a right leg with plates, screws, and no knee cartilage. I'm still hanging in but it's hard to get going in the AM. I did restock some stuff that folks bought and added assasisn spikes. Added more gargoyle axes but bumped price a bit. Still a steal but my crafter hasn't the inclination nor ability to kill the elementals. I hate getting these as a bod reward..

For anyone new here, my shop generally only sells lower end stuff for like 100gp....43DI weapons and the sort. Occasionally I'll bust out POF, CBD's or runic kits. Thanks for stopping by.

Jack Nickelson
What do you mean? You can get gargoyle picks some other way?

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"What do you mean? You can get gargoyle picks some other way?"

Yes....my other couple chars, a tamer and a swords guy have gotten them as loot at various times over the last bunch of years -10+ or so.. Prob with decent luck hunting higher end stuff. Bods yielding gargoyle axes have about a 50% probability of also yielding a prospector tool which I would rather have....I know I'm missing out on potential of 25 ore but isn't a big deal to me. Maybe somebody else can shed more light on this.

Jack Nickelson

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"ll pay you 5x your current price for every garg pickaxe you have. If someone would like to start a bidding war I"m game. Good stuff like those axes shouldn't just be given away.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I"ll pay you 5x your current price for every garg pickaxe you have. If someone would like to start a bidding war I"m game. Good stuff like those axes shouldn't just be given away.
What do you pay per? I use them but I also use the sturdy ones I get as well.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What do you pay per? I use them but I also use the sturdy ones I get as well.
Doesn't matter, Tanivar bought them all, however many there were. I usually just turn in my own bods and get them, but sometimes I don't feel like doing it. But I also hate to see them placed on vendors for 100 gold each..they're worth more than that.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But I also hate to see them placed on vendors for 100 gold each..they're worth more than that.
I paid 299 each for them here and usually pay 500 at two shops on the northern end of New Magincia. When I am doing the BoDs myself I sell them for 500 each.