• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Moonglow & New Magincia Monthly Net Toss! Next One: [11-16-19]

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Greetings!

I would like to announce that Moonglow Magicks and Artisans Guild along with New Magincia's Governor Mr E and former Governor Goldie will be sponsoring a monthly event for a Net Toss! We aim to do anywhere from 10-20+ whopping nets!!

When? It will be the 2nd Saturday of EVERY Month! Don't worry, we'll be announcing it on the calendar here as well as on UORadio and in game! It will start at 8PM CDT!!

Where? New Magincia of course! We meet at the New Magincia docks! Why New Magincia? New Magincia has docks, healers, supplies and everything one would need. So you can stock up before you join in and get into the fun! Not to mention, the Gracious Governor Mr. E and Former Governor Goldie have been wonderful enough to allow us use of their pleasant city's docks!

There will be plenty of items for everyone in attendance, so be sure to bring an empty bag!! It's all in good fun!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact anyone in MM&A or myself here or in game.

Thank you so much for looking! Hope to see you there!
[Images courtesy of UOGuide]

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
8-8-15: With a whopping 15 nets tossed and 3 Scalis' to emerge, we had a fun time!! Lots of beasties between to keep everyone occupied before those nasty big beasties decided to rear their ugly heads! I want to thank all of those for coming and hope to see you all again next month!! In the meantime, here are the 2 screen shots that I have (I took like 10, but I kept saving over the same one by accident. ^_^; ). I really hope everyone had fun, I know we at MM&A are happy to present this to all of you! :heart:I want to thank everyone once more for all the nice comments and thanks issued. We sincerely appreciate it!

See you all next month!!! :heart:

Last edited:

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
9-12-15 - With at LEAST 40 nets dropped and numerous Scalis' making an appearance, the Moonglow and New Magincia Net Toss was an extreme success! People from all over gathered around to take in the spoils that all the creatures had to offer! Thanks so much to Governor Goldie for partnering up with Moonglow to make this such a fun and adventurous monthly event! Also, thank you to all those that were in attendance!

I can't wait until next month! :heart:

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
10-10-15: Thank you once again to everyone for coming out and to Governor Goldie for making it always such a lovely event!
Thank you as well to all those that donated nets! You can always donate nets to either Governor Goldie or Myself at any time in game!​

This time around we had some VERY lucky people!!! We had people telling us that they had won;
A Seahorse Statuette, A Single Tile Soul Forge and at least 3 Mastery books!!!! Congrats!!!
With a total of at LEAST 10 Scalis' and over 30 nets tossed, it was definitely a FANTASTIC event!!

See you all next month!! :heart:

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
11-14-15: With a total of 21 nets tossed, it would seem Friday the 13th carried over as only 1 Scalis was brought up from the depths of the ocean.
Still, everyone had a wonderful time! There were lots of new faces this time around along with some friendly known ones!

Next month, we are aiming to go out with a bang for the end of the year, I am aiming for a whopping 100 white nets!!

But for this month, I want to thank everyone for coming out! I'm so glad everyone had fun!

[pic coming soon]

See you all next month! :heart:

Last edited:

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
12.12.15: With a total of 46 nets tossed (26 of them being white), we managed to fish up 5 Scalis to everyone's delight!
Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time and managed to get some decent if not great items as well!
Though we didn't hit our mark for 100 nets, we're aiming for at least 50 to start off the new year!

I want to thank everyone again for coming out and especially to Governor Goldie for once again, allowing us to use her beautiful City docks!

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[JUSTIFY]I want to first and foremost thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! We had a total of 159 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was INSANE!! We had 32 people come and go during the 3 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make it one memorable night to kick off the new year![/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]A total of 5 Scalis' were popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]A HUGE "THANK YOU!!!" to all those that donated nets and to all those in attendance (even if only to be a spectator for a short while); Mr. E, Thrawn Farland, Scarlet Begonias (and her dragon BoHannan), Fischer, Nike Shock, Porthos, Perrin, Malcress, DJ Sandman, Amberwine, Dread, Punker McPunk, John, Unknown, Zero Cool, Kromwell Farland, Rosemary, Nate Dog, Morgan, Elissa, Capn.LongRod, Simon Snowblower, Erebus, Chief Blackcloud, Senor Peto, Carlito Brigante, Katniss, Alexa, Rook, Dimebag, Buthrakaur and Amelia Pond.
I can't wait until next month, to which I'm shooting for 200 nets to set out to sea for all your enjoyment! I do sincerely hope everyone had fun!!
[/JUSTIFY]
See you all again next month! :heart:

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[JUSTIFY]I want to first and foremost thank Lore, Zandor & Lea Wavedancer for their net donations! I would also like to give a great big thank you to Governor Mr. E for allowing us the use of the New Magincia docks! I would also like to thank John for supporting and helping out with the event! Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! We had a total of 110 nets but only about HALF were tossed (stats below)!! It was very difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 31 people come and go during the 3 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make it a memorable Valentines Day-Eve![/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]A total of 5 Scalis' were popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]Thank you again to everyone who came:
Jasmine (GTO) & her turtle lil luna tuna, James McDoulf (GTO), Bevo (XV) & his dragon Dexxer, Kinkster (GTO), Dimebag (GTO), Lord Rook (GTO), Buthrakaur (GTO), Lord Charles Wagstaff (Lama), John (CMC), Skye, Sharftime (CREW), Lord Rumplstiltskin (G0F), Manx (-Y-), Bass, Hawkeye (GTO), Lord Sigma (DSD), Lord Senor Peto & his Vollems Toker & Moraja, Captain Hunter, Lady Kitty, Punker McPunk, Giya, Lord Glycerine (La Maryjuanos) & his turtle dragon Dragon Turtle Boy, Sweet Chuck, Lord Captain Nemo, Bridget Bardeux (S0B), Amberwine, Lady Miss Pied Piper & her dragon BigBaddaBoom, Hunter, Lady Moonrush, Silver Wing (G0F), Lord Capn.LongRod (B*R)[/JUSTIFY]

We'll be picking up right where we left off on 2/14/16 with the rest of the nets!

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[JUSTIFY]I promised a continuation, and here it is! I want to first and foremost thank Lady Aeryn, Senor Peto & Warren Peace for their net donations! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! We had a total of 64 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was very difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 47 people come and go during the 5.5 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make it a memorable Valentines Day![/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]A total of 8 Scalis' were popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/JUSTIFY]

Bass, Lord Senor Peto & his Vollems A Toker & A Moraja, Sir Joe D (S0B), Warren Peace, Lord Morgan (GTO), Lord Ihvorhiis, Akurso (GTO), Lord Mayfield (Yew Archers) and his pets gilgolem, Strun Bah Qo, Krii Lun Aus, La Papessa, Lord A.Z & Sod Ha Gimol, Dr Joe D (S0B), Lady Eek The Cat (G0F), Lady Cup Cake (Dragon Clan), Mystique Phantom, Silver Wing (G0F), Grape Devine (S0B) and their dragon Comrad, Bella, Narcissistic Kin (#AMF), Frog Enchantress (GTO), Aeryn, Dimebag (GTO), Lord Apollo (DSD), The Jackel (-Y-), Buthrakaur (GTO), Opi (LBK), Galadriel, Punker McPunk, Lady Nesta (G0F), Jazz Butcher and his dragon Mors Vincet Omnia, Something Wicked (#AMF), Mika (HAF), Chrysalis Yeti, Charles Wagstaff (Lama), Lady Fo Paw (The Magnificent Motley Menagerie) and her dragon Adalar, Jasmin (GTO), A Sea Serpant, A.Z, GlendaMur (-Y-), Sandra (-Y-) and her dragon Tiny, Tessa (HAF), Wallid Whitewolf and his dragon thisISstupid, Slider, Stoney (GTO), Lord Kromwell Farland, Lady Samantha, James McDoulf (GTO), Manx (-Y-), Gem (FCB), John (CMC)[/JUSTIFY]

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[JUSTIFY]I want to first and foremost thank Tanda, Thunder Jack & April for their net donations! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! We had a total of 48 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was very difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 27 people come and go during the 3 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/JUSTIFY]

-- 21​
[JUSTIFY]A total of 6 Scalis' were popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/JUSTIFY]

John (CMC), Tanda (CMC), April and her dragon Tyson, Thunder Jack, Stick Stickly, Abysmal (Ep!C) and his dragon Hi, Lord Oreo, Bear Cub (BR), Drego and their dragon A 4.2, Mystique Phantom, Devonus Cyrwen, Crysalis Yeti, Malcress, Morgan the Medic (GTO), Lord Lann, Lady Moonrush (G0F), Victoria (DC*), Avatar of Woe (MM&A), Silverwing (G0F), DayDreamer, Sydney, Over Here, Toast (Ep!C), Daanyick, Bass, Rose Red (FKUD), Fozzie Bear (PK), Vivid Divide (151)[/JUSTIFY]

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[JUSTIFY]I want to first and foremost thank Headache for their net donations! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! We had a total of 46 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was very difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 26 people come and go during the 1.5 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/JUSTIFY]

-- 12​
[JUSTIFY]A total of 4 Scalis' were popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!
[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]Thank you to everyone who came:
Lord Malcress, Lord Mayhem, Harv, John, Maleficence, The Doctor, Hunter, DJ Mistymoon, Lady Shagae Begaile, Ashley Ravenlore, Arianna, Rancid Sleaze, Bobby Boxhead, Oliver Queen, Lord DoneDirtCheap, Tessa, Ely, Lady Shendri, Mika, Crysalis Yeti, Alex, Barnacle Ben, Lady Fraise, Leonidas, Lord Lann.

Also big congrats to TESSA for getting the single tile soul forge!!![/JUSTIFY]

We had more nets to toss, however everyone seemed pooped out already, so we'll save them for next time!

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank Headache, Lea Wavedancer and Microdot for their net donations! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 24 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 29 people come and go during the 2 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 24​
[justify]A total of 6 Scalis' were popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/justify]

[justify]Thank you to everyone who came:
Lord Malcress, Captain Murphy, Old Smokey, Mystique Phantom, Drego, Oliver Queen, Long Walker, Microdot, Tessa, Mika, Maleficence, Leonidas, Budlight, John, Therrick'Kar, Stoney, Wallid Whitewolf, Ashley Ravenlore, Addiction, Perrin, Zindool, Freedom, Spartacus, Crucial, Shagae Begaile, OoooOOOoo, hunter, Miss Cleo, Emanual
[/justify]
Congrats to MIKA on getting the single tile soul forge!!!!

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank Everyone for their net donations! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! This last month was a definite hard one, but Perrin pulled through and covered the first half because of my untimely delayed with real life. With that being said, I was unable to get a count of how many nets were tossed and/or who was there. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place!
At the time, I was only present for one of the Scalis' that was spawned.
[/justify]

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank Goldie and Lea Wavedancer for their net donations! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 21 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 27 people come and go during the 2.5 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 11​
[justify]A total of 5 Scalis' were popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/justify]

[justify] [/justify]
Thank you to everyone who came:​
[justify]Lord Zencorp [FHA], Adelita [FHA], Jhal Thal [C^LT], Viper [XV], Budlight, Malcress, Lady Capri, Lady Goldie, Aridas [FCB], Silas Vincent, Lady Wreck It Riley, Carpe Diem, Lord Caedus [H^I], Leonidas [YM], Gem [FCB], Gew Goodwine, Lord Lann, Skumvort [^BC^], Neal [GTO], Lady Klistra [WTO], Circe [FHA], Crysalis Yeti, Branwen, Cire [DSD], Zarkota, Lady Cynthe [WTO], Lady Eala [$YN][/justify]

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank Goldie for their net donations! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets (I only tossed in 5 colored to make it an even 20)! So, we had a total of 20 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 20 people come and go during the 1h45m it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 15​
[justify]A total of 3 Scalis' were popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/justify]

[justify]Adelita, Silous, Zenkorp, Boudicca, Malcress, Stoney, Dair, Wallid Whitewolf, Ultra-Tram, Dun Mystwalker, Opi, Falcon, Cire, Avanthar, Grape Divine, Daymorn, Izlid, Rook, Sir Joe D, Dr Joe D[/justify]

Last edited:

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank Lea Wavedancer, Freddie and Malag'Aste for their net donations! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets (I only tossed in 1 colored to basically get rid of it, heh)! So, we had a total of 16 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 21 people come and go during the 2+ hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 16​
[justify]A total of 4 Scalis' were popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/justify]

Thank you to everyone who came:
[justify]John, Malcress, Mystique Phantom, Odin, Black Widow, Avathar, Chrysalis Yeti, Zencorp, Vranaxxus, Dai, Dot Warner, Starman, Karek, Tethtoril, MazyStar, Jennifer-Marie, Riverwind, Tora, Deadlyshot, Diogi and Marie.[/justify]

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank Lea Wavedancer, Freddie and Malag'Aste for their net donations (They carried over from last month)! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets (I only tossed in 1 colored to basically get rid of it, heh)! So, we had a total of 15 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 19 people come and go during the 1 1/2 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 10​
[justify]A total of 2 Scalis' were popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/justify]

[justify]Stoney, Bass, Southernbelle, Lady Soarak, Lost and Seeking, Frog Sage, Lord Tiggermcat, Jo, Gem, Lyssi, Lord the Doctor, Lady Strawberry, Lord Cire, Lord Sigma, Lord Rook, Lady Moxie, Lady Starr, Lady Ely and Lord Deamon II.[/justify]

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank The players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets (I only tossed in 2 colored to basically get rid of them, heh)! So, we had a total of 20 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 32 people come and go during the 2 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 18​
[justify]A total of 2 Scalis' were popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/justify]

[justify]Sid the Kid, Chrysalis Yeti, Malcress, Mika, Opi, Tyrtle, Cire, Mystique Phantom, John, Tessa, Rook, Frog Knight, SouthernBelle, David Coppafeel, Maleficence, BringEm Bk Alive, Mortacious, Grape Devine, Ocean Mist, Alexis, Jordan, Sir Agitator, Adelita, Kalisha, The Doctor, Eala, Joplin, Workin' Man, Buckwheat, Gargy McGarg, Sigma, Titivulous.[/justify]

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank The players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 26 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 14 people come and go during the 1 hour it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 26​
[justify]A total of 1 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/justify]

Rook, Makevelli, Timberale, James McDoulf, David Coppafeel, John, Dirk Diggler, Jasmin, Veronica Lynn, Southernbelle, Jennifer-Marie, Soarak, Amber, Elvira.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank The players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 30 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 26 people come and go during the 1.5 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 30​
[justify]A total of 5 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/justify]
As a special note, congratulations to Rook & Lann for getting the single tile soul forge!!

Trebor II, Lann, Goldie, Mystique Phantom, Izlid, Rook, Jasmin, Chlorine, The Doctor, El Cid, Sigma, Titivilus, James McDoulf, Chrysalis Yeti, Ronnie James Dio, Chief Blackcloud, Melam'olin, Silver Vixen, Balthazar, Alexa, Duncan, Carpe Dium, Southernbelle, Makevelli, Dirk Diggler, Robin Pebbles, Serpant Princess.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank Old Smokey for the net donation and the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 14 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 18 people come and go during the 2 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 14​
[justify]A total of 4 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!
[/justify]

[justify] [/justify]

Jo, Mystique Phantom, Punker McPunk, Old Smokey, AlphaOmega, Nesta, Kalisha, Adelita, Sigma, OoooOOOoo, Joplin, Daanyik, Jake, Darius, Rune, Camille, Trebor II, Zoster

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 19 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 22 people come and go during the 1.5 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 19​
[justify]A total of 4 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/justify]

[justify] [/justify]

Paramore, Rune, Bombadil, Tessa, Mika, Bandit, Stoney, Essence of Death, Sulucci, Sir Agitator, Crysalis Yeti, Sigma, Jo, Adelita, Daenerys, Joplin, Aldramelech, Opi, Ruffes Lofesput, Punker McPunk, Diogi, Malcress

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to Lady Elly for the added nets and the players of Great Lakes ! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 16 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 31 people come and go during the 3 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 16​
[justify]A total of 3 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/justify]

[Unfortunately, I completely forgot to take screenshots! So, I am truly Sorry.]

Bandit, Mystique Phantom, Hally, Kromwell Farland, Buddha, Baily, Moros, Krystaline, The Booty Clap, Mirt, Abysmal, Fable, Redlow DeSule, The Doctor, Rook, KindredSoul, Paramore, Razor S Edge, Mai, Fasman, Dain Kass, Sarge, Mai Ling, Gasnapalm, Crystal Rose, Gem, Nixabelle, Derigaaz, Adelita, Akurso and Veruca Salt.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to Destinie Moon, Miss Thang & Lady Elly for the added nets and the players of Great Lakes ! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 22 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 30 people come and go during the 1 3/4 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

[justify]A total of 7 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. At one point, there were even TWO Scalis at ONCE! Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!
[/justify]

^^^^^^^^^^ DOUBLE SCALIS!!! ^^^^^^^^^^

Noetradamus, Tiggermcat, Tessa, Daenerys, MIka, Rain Drops, Hotsexymama, Miss Thang, A Greater Tamer, Joplin, Vibes, Aiao, Starr, Sigma, Hilldery, Mystic Discord, Arya, Ronan, Chelsea, Zero Cool, Razor S Edge, Gogoroth, Enya Phace, Silver Ravenwolf, Jade Witch, Konuko Yamani, Melody Mayker, Veruca Salt, Nym, Sharra Arryn

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to Lady Elly for the added nets and the players of Great Lakes ! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 23 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 23 people come and go during the 1.5 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 23​
[justify]A total of 3 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/justify]

Daenerys, Clifzag, Vierna, Black Stare, WhiteRoze, Elly, Strawberry, Sigma, Logan, Stilgar, Aftermath, Frog Enchantress, HotSexyMama, Rain Drops, Aiao, Fraise, Nym, Jasmin, Mika, Microdot, Tessa, Starr, Sarge.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes ! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 15 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 17 people come and go during the 45 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 15​
[justify]A total of 1 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/justify]

Rain Drops, Conner, Sarge, Bandit, Aiao, Timberale, Jade Witch, Destinie Moon, Duncan, Maximus, Heian, Jasmin, Olive Isbane, Rick James, Captain Hunter, Nesta, Fett

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify][On 8-12-16]
I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes ! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 15 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 21 people come and go during the 90 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 15​
[Sorry, I flaked out and forgot to take screen caps! D'oh!]

Timberale, Daenerys, Sigma, Bandit, Kalisha, Pink Pleasure, Captain Hunter, Jade Witch, Circe, Grape Devine, Chelsea, Flying Kingdrago, Ronan, Fett, Gogoroth, Argyle, Jasmin, Aiao, Nesta, Kendred Soul and Rain Drops

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes, I would also like to thank Lord DaKaren, Tucker and Tanda for their donations! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 12 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 28 people come and go during the 120 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place!

-- 12​
[justify]A total of 4 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city! [Sorry, I accidentally saved over a pic. ^_^; So we're missing 1 scalis pic :(][/justify]

Jade Witch, Rain Drops, Bailey Bugs, Hein, Flying Kingdrago, Timberale, Frog Enchantress, Stilgar, Sigma, Hailey Jane, Ronan, Catalina, Aiao, Saigon-Quinn, Lost and Seeking, Phive, Pandora, Alustriel Harper, Ezazel Domni, Viramond, Hoover, A Dirty Old Fart, Crazy Canuck, Nesta, Smokin Hot, Faux Paw, Reena, Gogoroth

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Due to me being extremely ill, the MNM net toss has been rescheduled for next Saturday. The thread name will be changed to reflect the new date.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes, I would also like to thank Miss Thang for their donations! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 19 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 23 people come and go during the 2 hours it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place!

-- 19​
[justify]A total of 6 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Even the DOUBLE scalis we got TWICE! Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!
[/justify]

Daenerys, Bandit, Pink Pleasure, Nesta, Frog Enchantress, Captain Hunter, Timberale, Kalisha, Chelsea, Sigma, Stoney, Rain Drops, Jade Witch, Coco Lafleur, Viramond, Grape Devine, Miss Thang, Flying KingDrago, Aiao, Toyrail, Serpant Princess, Smokin Hot & Ruffes Lofesput.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Due to circumstances beyond my control, the net toss has been rescheduled once more for this Saturday. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes and Miss Thang for the donation of nets! I would also once again like to thank Governor Mr. E for use of his beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 8 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 26 people come and go during the 105 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

-- 8​
[justify]A total of 6 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city![/justify]
[Sorry, I flaked out and forgot to take screen caps! I did manage of the last one though!]

Perrin, Diogi, Glycerine, Sigma, Bandit, Jade Witch, Derek, Pink Pleasure, Julius McCrae, Raindrops, Night, Serpant Princess, Ted Clubberlang, Velturus Viaxus, Olive Isbane, PrincessMononoke, The Drow Elves, Jordan, Mystique Phantom, Frog Enchantress, Mobius, Phive, Wussy, Sir Joe D, Mithrandir, Lee Christmas.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 40 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 19 people come and go during the 90 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 6 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city! We also had Frog Archeress and String win a single tile soul forge this round!!! Congrats!!

Lich, Ronan, Frog Archeress, Nicros, Diogi, Toyrail, Night, Stoney, String, Rook, Stark, Phive, Kal'Drax, Crazy Canuck, Aridas, Bogardan, Nesta, Andramelech and Strawberry.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 25 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 24 people come and go during the 60 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 4 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city! ( Unfortunately, I only got the last 2 Scalis here for pics. ^_^;; )

Fo Paw, Merwenna, Diogi, James McDoulf, Rook, Lann, Carlito Brigante, Dr No, Moonrush, Alustriel Harper, Nobody, Sigma, Chelsea Lynn, Reinquist, Chelsea, Circe, Kalisha, Aridas, Gumble Nikit, Fett, Princess, Kal'Drax, Lich and Ronan.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Due to a change in schedule (this ONE TIME only), I will be rescheduling the net toss for SUNDAY at 7pm CST. That's Sunday, March 11th, 7pm CST at the New Magincia Docks. Hope to see ya there!

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Due to a scheduling conflict on Great Lakes with Froggies Void Pool, I have decided to simply put it out to next Saturday. Sorry for the Inconvenience!

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes and Red Comet for the net donation! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 21 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 22 people come and go during the 40 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 3 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city! ( Unfortunately, I only got the last 2 Scalis here for pics. ^_^;; )

grape devine, Glycerine, Barbersoul, Daenerys, Spanky, Reena, Mika, Tessa, Red Comet, Enya Phace, Reinquist, Kal'Drax, Kromwell Farland, Chelsea, Feeba, Halley, Rook, Dachon, Rain Drops, Frog Sage, Halley, Palin Mejere

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 19 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 34 people come and go during the 60 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 5 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

crazy canuck, bandit, Roul, Daenerys, jy'rinia o'fae, Rasiel, Aridas, Zil'vrae Viaxus, El Presidente, Rubina, Crysalis Yeti, Rick James, Kromwell Farland, Jade Witch, Diogi, Gem, Perrin, Roul, Dr No, Stoner Witch, Rain Drops, Gogoroth, John, Velturus Viaxus, Rae, Gem, Clair, sigma, Starr, Jasmin, Princess, Samantha, ronan, Joe D

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank you for hosting this fun event :)

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 20 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 18 people come and go during the 120 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 8 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city! (Sorry I missed one of the pics of the scalis.)

Jade Witch, Latex Raincoat, Dr No, Diogi, Soarak, Ron Mexico, Dark Knight, Smokin Hot, Chelsea, Vlad the Inhaler, Omnipotence, Gogoroth, Frog Enchantress, Rel Sanct, Ankah, Sarha, Kahlea, Dragonbait

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]I want to first and foremost thank you to the players of Great Lakes! I would also once again like to thank Governor Goldie for use of her beautiful city docks. Finally, I would like to thank everyone for coming to the MNM Net Toss this month! It was specially requested that this month, once again, we do a net toss consisting ONLY of Fabled Nets! So, we had a total of 20 nets tossed (stats below)!! It was pretty difficult, but everyone pulled through!! We had 22 people come and go during the 90 minutes it was going on. There was a lot of death and carnage, but everyone worked together, pulled through and managed to make Britannia a safer place![/justify]

A total of 4 Scalis was popped during it all, amongst all the Sea Serpents and other notorious baddies that surfaced to cause New Magincia some mayhem. Still, you all prevailed and surely walked away with some nice loot in the end! Here are some memorable pictures of the Scalis' that spawned with our brave souls fighting him off for the greater good of the city!

Winter Bear, Goldie, James Mc Doulf, Quaker Knight, Duncan, Destinie Moon, Diogi, Aiao, Sir Joe D, Jasmin, Dr No, Kahlea, Gogoroth, Jade Witch, Cire, Sigma, Ko-No-Hana, Maleficence, Zafiro, Tiggermcat, Drax, Kinkster

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Due to a family emergency I was unable to do the Net toss tonight. So we will be doing it tomorrow (Sunday) at 8pm EST

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Due to a scheduling conflict (Froggies void pool), the Net Toss will be this Saturday at 8pm EST. Thank you for your patience and understanding.