• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Moonglow - Hunt the Vote

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Moonglow will be visiting the Sleeping Dragon Champion Spawn twice this week. All are welcome!

Dates and Times:
  • Thursday, December 1st at 9pm EST
  • Friday, December 2nd at 9pm EST

Meet at the Moonglow Community Center!

Information Link:
Champion Spawns – Ultima Online

• You can gain loyalty for your city by killing creatures at a champion spawn

Any character from any city or guild is welcome to join us. Due to the large use of area effects and summons with this spawn, we will peace any warred guilds who join us temporarily. War requests will be sent immediately after the hunt is over.

This champion spawn is ideal for characters who use pets or ranged attacks such as an archer or a mage. Melee can be very challenging at Tier 3, 4 and Final Boss.

Basic Suggested Strategy:
Summons like Energy Vortex centered on altar. Skilled runners go out with an area effect like earthquake and pull spawn in where the remainder to the ground drops damage and heals each other and runners.

In the future, Moonglow will attempt to host these "city loyalty" hunts to champion spawns to help fellow players get out and Rock the Vote!

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This is tonight. There will be another one tomorrow evening

Anyone is welcome, rper or non-rper. We may all go home and lick our wounds in failure, but hopefully folks will out-of-character will have enjoyed the evening. The goal tonight is to get folks reputation in their perspective cities even if we can't pop the boss. Please make sure before you come that you are loyal to the city of your choice so the points can be applied.

Any questions, shoot me an ICQ 465-972-004

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What do you mean not pop the boss? Oh I think we can pop the boss....just might take a lil hollering in general chat but I think that ugly slimey worm looking Sleeping Dragon will awaken

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I want to say a HUGE thank you to the members of K^S, DMN, DB, SCAR, ALLY and many others players who showed up tonight. I'm sure there were other guilds I missed, but I was too busy napping in the dirt.

Thank you SO much! I hope we helped at least one person there tonight to get enough city loyalty to vote.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I has an awesome time. Thank you very much for hosting the Event :)

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
:heart: :heart:

We'll be giving this a shot again tonight for anyone needing reputation. Even if we don't get to el-sluggo, hopefully it'll help anyone needing that boost to respectable.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hope it goes great, not sure I can make it , grand daughters birthday was yesterday ( Lil Miss Aubrey Jade) and tonight I am taking her to the movies,,,,,but its the early show, its possible I could make it back if not I wish you all good luck

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I want to say thank you again to everyone who came out! Everyone did a great job, resurrecting each other and healing. Great team effort!

Hope everyone had a nice time!