• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Moonglow Hosts Arcane Tournament

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Wednesday, May 7 at 7 PM Est, Moonglow will be hosting its first Arcane Tournament. The tournament will be single elimination and will help decide just who best wields magic in combat. Naturally, there are a few rules that must be followed. Failure to do so will result in automatic disqualification.

1- No Pets. No summons.

2- ONLY magical spells. No weapon specials of any kind. Magical spells refer to spells from the following: Magery, Necromancy, Mysticism, Spellweaving.

3- Potions are allowed.

As with any tournament, prizes will be awarded.

1st Place – 2 Million Gold, Custom Title (If of Moonglow), Imbued Circlet (Engraved)

2nd Place – 1 Million Gold, Custom Title (If of Moonglow), Imbued Circlet (Engraved)

3rd Place – 250K Gold, Custom Title (If of Moonglow), Imbued Circlet (Engraved)

There will be no entry fee for this initial tournament. Donations can be made to the Moonglow Royal Zoo.

The tournament will take place at the Arena on the isle of Ocllo.

Those interested should reply to this thread. Combatants will be accepted until 9 PM Est on Monday, May 5. Brackets will be posted the following day.

Questions or concerns can be voiced via PM or ICQ at 380535655.

Thank you.

Va’lis Razele, Governor of Moonglow

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot believe that our spellcasters have not jumped at this chance yet!

~ Sue.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to an overwhelming lack of participants. This has been cancelled.

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sorry to hear that there wont be a tournament. I know the feeling. If I wasn't scheduled to work that night,I would have signed up.