• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moonglow City Hall Razed!

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pull Pull!!! Cried the Tamers, Whos Horses worked Hard to Pull the Building Down….
Are you Sure About this Sire? What will the Citizens think or say? Asked the Carpenter who was in charge.
Yes,I am Sure, Replied Lord Sir Scott Do As I command after all it is My building…

As the Horses Strain the Crack of Stone could be heard as the Building came down in a
Large cloud of Dust…

At last! Cried the Tamers! That was tough going they said as they collected there pay.
As the last of them loaded boats and headed to the Moongate One asked…
What will happen here now Sire?

Lord Sir scott looked at the man and said plainly,Well we will just have to see won’t we…
Perhaps a park or a garden…Perhaps I shall sell the plot I am unsure.
We will just have to see….

S

Salty Pete

Bah, I went all the way over there and it was just grass.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Eases Lip From Between Teeth*
Its ok it is just the Building that has seen Better days...
It's really ok...

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
indeed hehe, Maybe ill go grow plants there hehe...
Your Only a Pirate if you have Like 2 boats and a Cutlass. Not a spell book and a Luna vendor....
heh, maybe i should send out some fisherfolks to find some liviathin nets for you so we can test your boat battle skills hehe...

S

Salty Pete

indeed hehe, Maybe ill go grow plants there hehe...
Your Only a Pirate if you have Like 2 boats and a Cutlass. Not a spell book and a Luna vendor....
heh, maybe i should send out some fisherfolks to find some liviathin nets for you so we can test your boat battle skills hehe...
Salty Pete is a GM fisherman.... GM begging, fishing, magery, eval, meditation, hiding and a little stealth and ninjitsu.

The ultimate UO character. He can go anywhere he wants and still live to tell the tale.... More often than not.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See thats a nice mix, i bet thats like your main too. i have always Been "me" with the idea of if i wanted to try something new i could drop something else...and imo thats the way it shoulda been hehe, Enter Soul Stones, Oh yes i also have like 6-8 SStones and keep a couple open for a quick change. I can be a mage/fisherman/necro/spellweaver/tamer/scribe/Alch ect...Always with that all important magery Skills hehe.Soon i will get another then i will prob put gm Vet on that as it seems there is always a call for it on Sonoma nowadays hehe...

S

Salty Pete

See thats a nice mix, i bet thats like your main too. i have always Been "me" with the idea of if i wanted to try something new i could drop something else...and imo thats the way it shoulda been hehe, Enter Soul Stones, Oh yes i also have like 6-8 SStones and keep a couple open for a quick change. I can be a mage/fisherman/necro/spellweaver/tamer/scribe/Alch ect...Always with that all important magery Skills hehe.Soon i will get another then i will prob put gm Vet on that as it seems there is always a call for it on Sonoma nowadays hehe...
I have several characters that could be a "main" the way most people think of them... I have a peace tamer, a treasure hunter and a couple of PvPish mages. Salty Pete though as a character is just more fun to play. He isn't over powered so fighting things isn't easy. He isn't expensive to maintain (100% LRC suit and the insurance to power it.) Plus, as a character he is just fun to play... People almost always react positively to the character, even when he is doing things that aren't really "good".