• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Month of Trolley Games- Save Our Gags

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News from Toontown.com:

The Month of Trolley Games is reaching a fever pitch -- we already have three brand-new Trolley Games available for Toons to enjoy. The Toon Council is excited to announce our fourth Toontastic game -- Cog Thief! Ride any neighborhood Trolley to help protect our gag supply from the invading Cogs in this challenging Trolley Game. This game will really put your Toon-skills to the test, so grab some friends, smash those Cogs, and save our gags!

G

Granjell

This one was pretty tricky, in that you get an aerial view of the action, and if you're in with another toon of the same color, it's easy to lose track of your toon. Also, I think the bounces when you run into a cog are way too high. You lose too much time.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the recovery after the bounce as well. I dislike this game. lol

S

soupandquackers

I dont like it as much as the others. I was flying in the air for too long, is it possible to save any barrels by yourself?

F

Flippers

Toesies saved two barrels in a solo game in DG!

It's not that hard once you know what you need to do.