• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Mods while naked

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I realize this is an old issue which until this week i believed was not occurring anymore however i now have a buff on physical resist while naked with no resisting spells on the char.

I recently decided to do something with a char which i haven't used in some time. The state i had left him in was completely naked with only a few skills one of which was resisting spells.

I wanted to train magery from 100 - 120 and so put together a lmc mr suit for training. As i said before my char was 0 in all resists and no buffs were in force.

I had the midnight bracers and a little necro to go into lich form to get the mr bonus and began to train magery. Its taken a week (some sot abuse) and im now 120 magery. I swapped my suit for the suit i had made and immediately spotted a problem i was maxing out physical resist. I removed my suit and magic resist to find Ive now got 20 phy resist when naked no buffs active.

I know some people will not want this to be known or want their chars fixed because of the advantage but this is a problem thats gone on forever it seems. It worries me more if there are people who know how to replicate this and gain even more advantage in other areas.