• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Moderator Change

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With regret we say goodbye to Uriah Heep as your Legends moderator, but all is not lost

We would like you to welcome your new moderator, Oscar the Grouch.
Big Bird assures me he is up to the task :D

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Taxes on my trash can were getting a little high so I needed to take another job. I look forward to working with you fine folks and remember my lid is always open, unless I am grumpy and tell you to SCRAM.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Considering how fast paced our board is, I am sure he will have a lot up his plate. :p

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
It may in fact be hard for this old grouch to keep up but I'll surely try. Maybe there will be a way to generate more activity here. I remember back when Legends was AOL Legends and you had to connect to an AOL IP to see the shard!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I reckon that badly is a behaviour. :p
Not all can be a paragon of purity, chastity and innocence like me. :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ingame I'm not going anywhere. Just gonna sit in the garden and keep those pesky trolls from rummaging thru my rubble!

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Bealank, clearly you are one I need to worry about then.

Silly trolls, send them out to stand in the sun.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Worry about me?
But I am a good girl! And also Carmen Sandiego.

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Good girl? Hmm.... and I run through fields of wild flowers singing a happy song.

Sing, sing a song
Sing out loud
Sing out strong

*grumbles*

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Lord Omni where have you been? Thanks for everything Uriah, don't think of hiding, I know where to find you. Welcome Oscar, we won't give you any trouble.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Oscar, I'm Jirel the one they all warned you about, and I make Omnicron look like a big weenie. (Ownzors Omni, HA!) I promise to be a good girl..look even washed me face `an hands `fore I came here. Ask Uriah I can be a good girl, I can! :grin:

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sigh, I been spending too much time on Atlantic, still got to update all my Legends characters with the new EC GUI