• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Modders: is it possible ....

D

Der Rock

we can get 10 macro icons with big numbers?
you know the blank golden macro icons,it would be nice if it is possible to get a set of 10 icons like those,but with big numbers(from 0-9) in it,if i say big i mean realy big, almost as big as the icon itself.
would be very helpfull
thx ;)

W

Wilde1

Thats sweet Zym, reminds me of a cell phone or remote for old folks, hehe.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread will be visible longer, and get more input, in the relevant forum.

D

Der Rock

This thread will be visible longer, and get more input, in the relevant forum.
;) thx, i always not sure to where to post such questions

what about a modder forum, because modded ui´s are still in the future a big theme for uo
possible?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless someone objects, when this beta forum is finished with I had intended to move the two 'tech' stickies to the new UO Tech forum, I think modding would also come under that heading?

D

Der Rock

Unless someone objects, when this beta forum is finished with I had intended to move the two 'tech' stickies to the new UO Tech forum, I think modding would also come under that heading?
i would suggest that Modding UI / SA Commands / SA Macros should all include to 1 new forum

all are most important,so we dont have to search different forum for the right aswers and questions ;)

O

Old Man of UO

i would suggest that Modding UI / SA Commands / SA Macros should all include to 1 new forum

all are most important,so we dont have to search different forum for the right aswers and questions ;)
It might make more sense to put it into the Tech forum as Petra suggests, only because the volume of messages will drop off pretty quickly in a few months. My guess is, it will be a flurry of activity at first once the Enhanced Client and SA Expansion goes live and full modding is allowed, but will slowly fade in volume.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it would be great if this forum was turned into a Client/Modding forum. "Tech forum" to me means hardware issues and I honestly never read it.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Agreed. I think any modding topics would get lost in the Tech forum. Modding is a part of the client, so should be in with the client's forum.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this work for you? I uploaded a "Numbers" package to the Modder's Exchange.
hi, how can i import those icons in the Sa_enhanced UI ,or any new modded UI?
what to copy in wich folder?
thx.
The folder structure is already set up for the Numbers Mod, so all you need to do to move them to another mod is copy the files to the same directory in another skin.

Move the Numbers directory and icons.xml file to: <skin name>\Icons
Move the MacroPickerWindow.lua file to: <skin name>\Source

There is one thing you need to watch out for however. If the skin you want to use already has an edited MacroPickerWindow.lua, or icons.xml file, then you will have to edit the files by hand so you don't break the changes that skin already made. I tried to choose id numbers for these icons that won't be used elsewhere. I will also be including a variation of these numbers in my Legacy II skin from now on.