• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Modders, a question.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any way to attach a timer to a pet bar that represents a summoned? I'd love to not be left high and dry with an angry mob when my summoned earth ele/daemon etc disappears, but I'm hopeless at keeping track of how long the summon lasts.

W

Wolfways

They have a timer?
I didn't even know that. I've always used a summoned demon on one of my characters but it stays until either i release it or it's dead.
Unless it's a long timer and i've just never used it that long...

A

Ash

Is there any way to attach a timer to a pet bar that represents a summoned? I'd love to not be left high and dry with an angry mob when my summoned earth ele/daemon etc disappears, but I'm hopeless at keeping track of how long the summon lasts.
Perhaps, but I don't know where to begin to look for how it calculates timer. If it is fixed time frame or based on magery/eval etc.

O

Old Man of UO

Looks to be a straight calculation: "Lasts for (Magery * 4) seconds, up to 480."