• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

mod question

jojo_la

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the KR client, somebody created the mod listed below:

I'm wondering if the same type of mod has been created for the enhanced client? Makes viewing pets so much easier :)

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

One of the "enhancements" of the "Enhanced" client is that they compromised by downgrading the gump system to use the same one that's in the 2d client which stripped modders of the ability to tweak certain UI gumps such as Animal Lore into a more useful version.

I know Ash has been trying everything he can think of and it's simply been renderred untouchable.

Another KR downgrade brought to you by the "2d or nothing" crowd.

F

Fink

Another KR downgrade brought to you by the "2d or nothing" crowd.
Almost all of the downgrades have been driven by some misguided idea that making EC more craptastic will make it appeal to people who will never use it.

Y

Yacct

That does look wicked. I left around the time KR was released so can't compare it to EC...seems I'm better off not knowing.

Must be frustrating being a EC developer.

G

Gyvalor

One of the "enhancements" of the "Enhanced" client is that they compromised by downgrading the gump system to use the same one that's in the 2d client which stripped modders of the ability to tweak certain UI gumps
Would this be the reason why I havn't seen a mod for the runebook like there was in the last version of BB_E for KR? I really liked that rune book better then what we have now.

T

Tazar

Would this be the reason why I havn't seen a mod for the runebook like there was in the last version of BB_E for KR? I really liked that rune book better then what we have now.
I do miss the Bitter-Black look. Also, any idea how to access the chat functions with the current legacy mod?

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Runebook: Zym has a new version of the runebook out in Legacy II. It took a lot of retweaking, but it's finally working.

Chat: Nope... we can;t do anything with chat at the moment.

Bitter-Black: BLau has released a new version for the EC, due to his requests though, I have gone a different direction with Copper_Enhanced.

T

Tazar

Chat: Nope... we can;t do anything with chat at the moment.
All we need is a chat button on the menu-bar to be able to access the chat functions without having to reload without the mods... Your Copper mod has it so I figured Legacy will soon too... at least I hope so!

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ahh that in Legacy. All I can say there is that Zym is working on it. I know he has patterned his menu bar quite differently whereas mine is a simple hues change of the normal one (for the most part).

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really did like the KR lore screen above. I especially found it useful when we were able to bring up mutiple gumps at a time. We're always comparing whose pet is better, lol.