• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

<mod message>Hey Pac PvPers, you are lucky (reminder)

G

Gellor

Hope the new year is going well for Pac PvPers.

Please keep in mind that the Pac forum is unique in how it is run.

We do not have a single PvP thread... we allow multiple PvP posts.

We allow some leeway in how PvP threads go. Board warriors are allowed. A lot of things go here that don't fly in the other shard forums.

With the above said, like other shard forums we do not allow cheat programs to be mentioned, cheat accusations, RL threats, and extreme language.

We also don't allow discussion of mod actions on the forum. I will happily discuss infractions in PMs.

Please keep in mind that we do not allow PvP stuff to spill over into non-PvP threads.

Also keep in mind that while I do allow rowdiness, the other mods may not. Please respect their wishes.

G

Gellor

While the Pac PvP appears to have declined, there are numerous PvPers from Pac that have spilled over to other shard forums(Atl, Baja, etc).

As a mod, I do get to hear/see the "action" happening on other shard forums.

This post is a reminder that the Pac forum is more lenient than other forums with regards to PvP. This is a two way street:
1) What is allowed in the Pac forum may not be allowed on another shard's forum. For example, individual PvP posts.
2) What is page-able on another shard's forum may be ignored in Pacific. For example, trolling a PvP thread and getting one's nose stomped.

M

MasterP

While the Pac PvP appears to have declined, there are numerous PvPers from Pac that have spilled over to other shard forums(Atl, Baja, etc).

As a mod, I do get to hear/see the "action" happening on other shard forums.

This post is a reminder that the Pac forum is more lenient than other forums with regards to PvP. This is a two way street:
1) What is allowed in the Pac forum may not be allowed on another shard's forum. For example, individual PvP posts.
2) What is page-able on another shard's forum may be ignored in Pacific. For example, trolling a PvP thread and getting one's nose stomped.
Yes Reeb is the man. Other form's are sooo lame. I am great full for the pac forms!!!