• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mock Wood Floor

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know we have the goza with lines that can look like wood (and I will most likely end up using it).
I know we can't walk across tables I have used them for piers in water before.

Anyone have another idea?
I did see rubble wood squares, but I know we can't walk across many rubbles and I don't care to spend that much money for a floor. :D

Thanks for your brainwaves!

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pieces of the primeval lich spawn deco the pillory can be made into a wooden floor if you want to spawn like crazy to farm them.
(You want the individual pieces, not the deed.)

1677077389442.png

(If you feel like I just saved you platinums, I would accept one of the extra sparkles you farm up as payment ;))

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Troll Trap auction has all the pillory pieces on its list Monday night. Break your piggy banks.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pawain has tested the pillory and it can't not be walked on. :( I will most likely use goza mats that have the lines and try desperately to find a "wood" color.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Floor rubble I think. Go check out the dock on the top floor of my house in Luna on Atlantic. I think that's what Carly used for the fishing dock.

Have a glass of good old Moonglow Red while your there.

*gives you a wink and head on down the dust trail.*

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Floor rubble I think. Go check out the dock on the top floor of my house in Luna on Atlantic. I think that's what Carly used for the fishing dock.

Have a glass of good old Moonglow Red while your there.

*gives you a wink and head on down the dust trail.*
Thank you :) I will go look, but the price was exzzzzzoooberant when I checked on the Atl Vendor Search. Is the house under your name? Nabin? Got any Pepsi? :D

I just want it (wood) for my castle kitchen floor.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Yes friend, east side first house right on the other side of the wall from the stables. Take the stairs on the left side to the third floor then the teleporter straight ahead in the corner.

*settles in by the fire to warm his old old bones weary from travel*

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was able to put a Mannequin on the Pillory floor.

1678416641005.png

Someone told use that we need to use ramps to be able to walk on it. Gidge is going to try that since she is better at making ramps than I.