MMORPG: Guild Wars 2 News - Next Closed Beta Event in Late March

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2004
Tyria
Good news from MMORPG has announced from ArenaNet that the next beta phase will start next late month in March. This means over the million beta testers will be watching their emails like mad to see if they got in.

Guild Wars 2 Stratics wants to thank MMORPG and Suzie Ford for letting all the eager players wanting in on the beta for a heads up.

Link: Next Closed Beta Event in Late March - Guild Wars 2 News at MMORPG.com

Guild Wars 2 News - Next Closed Beta Event in Late March

Posted by Suzie Ford on Feb 27, 2012

With over a million folks signing up for the Guild Wars 2 closed beta, NCSoft and Arena.Net have announced that the next closed beta event will take place at the end of March. There is no word on when invites will go out but you may want to start catching that cold for the last week of March.
Guild Wars 2’s next closed beta test is scheduled for late-March and will provide players with an opportunity to experience its deep RPG game elements, epic World v.. World battles and inviting social gameplay while helping the team load test the servers.

B

Bella

I wonder if they will be testing lower end machines or if that phase is pretty much past. If that is what they are doing I will probably be out of luck since my laptop just turned a year old and my new computer will be about a month old by the end of March. But I'm going to keep my fingers crossed just the same!

Bella

S

Scarsdale Punk

I'm pretty sure they're still optimizing. So I wouldn't preclude low-end computers just yet. But they did call it a load test, that makes me wonder if they're going to invite a particularly large number of players...