• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mixtape Messiah

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is this guy...

I just watched him take out two M, and myself and a guildmate... alone... Beat all 4 of us. BY HIMSELF!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's running around with Big Boss... WTF is that?

Everytime he kills someone Big Boss just laughs like he did something...

But this always makes me feel good..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went back like 12 times, and this guy is AMAZING!

Who is this guy, and why is he running around with a turd nugget like Big Boss?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Big Boss is directing him... "Kill him"... "Rez me"... WOW!

I want my own pvp slave too.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After I died to this gy 15 times!

Thanks to two THC... And a lucky FLamestrike, I got his insurance...

Dude, whoever you are... MUCH respect...

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mixtape and Big Boss raided us at Despise tonight and my buddy was able to take them both down with 3 of his guildies. He said he was running an amazing speed hacking program because they could barely keep up with him (they weren't complaining about it, mind you, just saying "man, whatever speed hack he's using is amazing.")

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mixtape and Big Boss raided us at Despise tonight and my buddy was able to take them both down with 3 of his guildies. He said he was running an amazing speed hacking program because they could barely keep up with him (they weren't complaining about it, mind you, just saying "man, whatever speed hack he's using is amazing.")
WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! Big Boss is worthless, and was just there swinging arrows for 12 hps... Every 15th swing... Don't give him credit he doesn't deserve...

He had to have paid whoever that is off.

MIXTAPE was the one who did all the work, I killed Boss like 4-5 times.

I feel the Mixtape is the real deal and not on any roids... I have been around UO and pvp a long time...

But what do I know... I am obsessed with whoever this person is, and how they pvp, THAT is how I want to pvp... I want to find him, and spar with him a bit.

He knows who I am cause he called me Tesla.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! Big Boss is worthless, and was just there swinging arrows for 12 hps... Every 15th swing... Don't give him credit he doesn't deserve...

He had to have paid whoever that is off.

MIXTAPE was the one who did all the work, I killed Boss like 4-5 times.

I feel the Mixtape is the real deal and not on any roids... I have been around UO and pvp a long time...

But what do I know... I am obsessed with whoever this person is, and how they pvp, THAT is how I want to pvp... I want to find him, and spar with him a bit.

He knows who I am cause he called me Tesla.
I could give less than two ****s about Big Boss. I'm talking about them taking down Mixtape. And they killed Big Boss soon after, but they were talking about Mixtape's program and how good he was. (But he had great loot. =])

S

suprshadow

who took mixtape down.. you dont even say the guys name.

P.s Juvi and nirp sorry bra don't be mad at me! in a couple days man

V

Velandra

how can you live at Yew gate and not know who mixtape is?

Hrm..

and of course he's wearing Nikes..

S

suprshadow

LOL trust me, that aint it... tsk tsk southern obv you are not important enough to know :D

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who took mixtape down.. you dont even say the guys name.

P.s Juvi and nirp sorry bra don't be mad at me! in a couple days man
What you gonna join M?
Obviously you DONT have me on ignore... Otherwise you wouldn't be able to see this thread... I am just too entertaining.

how can you live at Yew gate and not know who mixtape is?

Hrm..

and of course he's wearing Nikes..
Yeah still have no idea...

B

Balian of Asgard

taking pics with jake the snake aint high on my list of priorities, maybe a pic with that randy macho mans girly would be ok tho

knonvest

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it so amazing that "Mixtape Messiah" repeatedly destroyed 4 members of the worst guild on pac? I don't understand, And as for Big Boss.... he wasn't a very good accomplice to the owning of Tesla's trash gang. Anyways... Mixtape was being played by his long time broski that night, Lamborghini (that's me)... lol
and I must say... that Tesla is horrible, and I have no clue who he Is/was.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it so amazing that "Mixtape Messiah" repeatedly destroyed 4 members of the worst guild on pac? I don't understand, And as for Big Boss.... he wasn't a very good accomplice to the owning of Tesla's trash gang. Anyways... Mixtape was being played by his long time broski that night, Lamborghini (that's me)... lol
and I must say... that Tesla is horrible, and I have no clue who he Is/was.
We'll keep it that way.