• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mission: Populate Brit Bank

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so the Brit Bank has sparked us once again... people are starting to hang out more there.

I am gonna do this on a take of what someone else did... well, several someone elses did on another shard, I am gonna do it virtually alone.

Between the dates of RIGHT NOW Sept 25th 2009, all the way till October 15th 2009 I will be going to the Brit bank in Trammel on the Pac shard and taking various screen shots, IF you happen to be IN the screenshot you get points as follows.

1 point for being IN the screen shot
2 points if your casting a spell
3 points if your selling something (spamming)
4 points if your buying something (spamming)
5 points if your gating somewhere (Since anyone can stand on a gate in a screenshot, you have to have a "Vas Rel Por" up in the screenshot, no matter if the gate works or not)
6 points if your saying my name (Tesla).

The day after the final date I will tally everything up from my screenshots, and prizes are as follows. Most points wins.

25 mil for first place
10 mil for second
5 mil for third

If you have more then one char, too bad, it goes to the CHARACTER with the most points no saying "That is my other character", I don't care.

This money comes out of my own funds. I will be there on an annonomus character when I do the screenshot, so if you see Tesla that does not mean I am screenshotting... But you never know. Some days I may take 10 screenshots, others I may take... none.

If you don't like this idea, or you don't think I am good for the money or you just don't want to participate, then just leave this thread alone, though I know it's hard for some of you not to obsess to get my attention.

These rules are clear as day... If you cannot read them or do not understand them, have a parent read and explain to you.

Anyway, fun starts now... Head to Brit Bank.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

good luck tesla.. ive alwasy been a fan of west brit bank.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think this will work. =[
Yeah, maybe it will for the short period of time where you're offering gold, but I don't think people will keep going there without incentive.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think this will work. =[
Yeah, maybe it will for the short period of time where you're offering gold, but I don't think people will keep going there without incentive.
I hope your wrong.

People WANT to go back to Brit... They just don't cause everyones in Luna.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

I hope your wrong.

People WANT to go back to Brit... They just don't cause everyones in Luna.
well their in luna for a reason unfortunalty.. theres a moongate right next to the bank for one. as well as most of the crafting npcs and a stables within short range. there would most definatly need ot be a more long term incentive in order to bring people back to west brit bank.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well their in luna for a reason unfortunalty.. theres a moongate right next to the bank for one. as well as most of the crafting npcs and a stables within short range. there would most definatly need ot be a more long term incentive in order to bring people back to west brit bank.
I am open to more ideas... I plan to do lots on my radio shows to bring people back, events and such.

For NOW, what I have set will stand... Maybe another after if this one goes over.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cast Spell: Gate Travel
Hi Tesla
return

make the spacebar the macro key, put a roll of quarters on the keyboard and go do soemthing productive.

thanks for the 25m in advance, and giving 2nd and third place to banksitters while they are AFK.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cast Spell: Gate Travel
Hi Tesla
return

make the spacebar the macro key, put a roll of quarters on the keyboard and go do soemthing productive.

thanks for the 25m in advance, and giving 2nd and third place to banksitters while they are AFK.
I expected someone would try that... I am prepared for that... ;)
Just be careful with your unattmacroing... SOmeone might tattle.

Second, I will be looking very close at repeditive things... If I hint a detection of ANY unatt macroing, I will cancel you out... Thanks for saving me 25 mil so I can give it to someone who matters... in advance.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i agree with sargon...what reason would you have to go to brit? everything you need is much much closer in luna

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i agree with sargon...what reason would you have to go to brit? everything you need is much much closer in luna
Oh ****, THAT'S Sargon? LOL

Well, people voted for Brit Bank over Luna. 12-4 or something... Out of the 5,000 or so that play Pac that's like 65.9% or something... Just kidding I don't know math,.

P

pacific lily

Maybe a year ago or so, I gated a bunch of people into Brit bank from Luna and everybody was all "oh I remember when everyone was here spamming on saturday nights" or "I love this bank, better than Luna" etc. Next day, I did the same thing... same result. People stuck around, had conversations about the good old days, sold stuff... The day after that, I just went to Brit Bank without gating people in and I was pretty much by myself.

It's sort of the same phenomenon that has (sadly) happened with Wal-Mart. There are better stores, stores people used to shop at, stores that they LOVE... yet they still shop at that crappy big box full of useless chinese junk. Oh i need ____, I'll get it at Wal-mart. Oh i need to use the bank and buy some blank scrolls, I'll go to Luna. It's hard to break humans of their lemming mentality.

I'll see you at Brit Bank :)

Lily