• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing the option to Resize Bags

Arien

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, since the new Version of Pincos, i can't find a way to make Items in my Bags larger. All I see are little Items in my Bags, but with the old Version i could resize all, so that my Items was not just little things. Could we please get that option back?

Arien

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And where is that Toggle Scale Mode? Cause i can't see it ....

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actions menu then (I think) "other". I'm not at the computer to check though.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's defiantly there. I use it all the time with the current Pinco UI.

Jokero

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Nope didn't find it. Was hoping for the same. The icons are too small, I am old sonny and its hard to play it like that.

Warrick

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll find it by: Clicking the "Actions" icon then go to "Other" and scroll down. Look for an icon that's a little box with an arrow pointing off to the top right corner. Put the icon on your hot bar. When the icon is selected, place your cursor over the bag (if you use the classic style) or over the top bar of the backpack window and resize by scrolling your mouse wheel.