• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missed "Return to Brittania"

Varka

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just today I was wondering when the next "Return to Brittania" would be, and it looks like I missed it by just a few weeks. Anyone know how often RTB comes around?

I really miss the fun I used to have on Siege. Wispwood Shire story nights, Darth/Yoda raiding KSS, Dola/Grot/Felinious in alliance chat, Dagashi and the rest of the bunch.

Anyone still play I might even remember anymore?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a shame they didn't so an email shoot out to let players know.

Varka

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually went through and apparantly none of my accounts still have a registration email address I have access to, so it's sort of a moot point I suppose.

Nov 2014 marks TEN YEARS since I quit playing Siege Perilous, if I remember correctly. That's really hard to believe.

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Varka, its Kaisa :) not sure if your remember us but Riz you and me went to see a drive in movie one time several years ago. Anyway good to see you pop in the forums again. :)

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya Varka. I returned earlier this year myself after 8 or 9 years. Quite a different server these days.

I didn't even try to salvage 2 of my older accounts. Abandoned emails, long since closed credit cards, etc. Wasn't worth it. But it did give me a chance to learn about all the new changes first hand when I retrained skills on a new toon all over again.