• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missed Meet & Greet

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really? Where's it taking you? It's meant to go to (and for me does go to) Larisa's article on the Meet and Greet on Europa on 28 June....

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I get the same link problem when I use tapatalk but on the computer it's fine.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that's... bizarre! At least I'm not going completely mad and I did set it up right.... :)

Edit :

Interestingly, there is a certain similarity in the links to those two pages - taking the http part of the link out, they look like this :

stratics.com/threads/looking-for-a-magic-door.220/

stratics.com/ams/dev-meet-and-greet-europa-june-28th-2016.220/

Tapatalk seems to be getting that last 220, and the initial stratics.com, but garbling the part inbetween...

I'll pass this on to the admins so they can think about what's happening here ...

Edit 2 : Seems it used to be a 'known issue' on Tapatalk, but is supposedly fixed... maybe the version you guys are running is slightly outdated, or else Tapatalk need alerting that it's not as fixed as they thought it was?

IPB 3.4+ - URL links not working properly

Last edited: