• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Misplaced Ornithological Entities

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Save the giant turkeys!! Some evil being must have hidden and enslaved them all! (insert hint about making an event where we all free the giant turkeys from their captors)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's not a giant turkey that can kill you quickly for no apparent reason though....it's just not the same :sad4:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pretty glad they have gone.. no more ever..plz

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's not an addiction until you realize you spend more time playing UO than you do working in real life :) .....I guess that means I'm addicted.

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL us tamers are a rare breed...I couldn't help it I had to sacrifice a stable slot for a turkey..who wouldn't? :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sadly so do i.

its a hobby!
its not an addiction!
Think of them as holiday vanity pets. The little turkeys and the purple/pink bunnies.

Hmm... We need ancient hellhound pups! Small ancient hellhound graphic, stats of a dire wolf, 1 slot, no taming/lore required.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
one never knows when a Turkey Pit fight is gonna break out.
and when it does..... this fella right here will be ready!

and its gonna be Legen...... (wait for it, and i hope your not lactose intolerant because the last part has dairy in it).... dary!

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really wish we could store them in a chicken coop (sp?) with the rest of the chickens.

I had to set my pet turkey Hank free. It was a sad day but I needed room in the stable.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
WHILE BISITIN ICKY, WE NOTICED A MAN DRESSED IN BLK, STARINGAT DA GROUND, LOOKIN THRU A MAKE TINGS BIGGER GLASS (MAGNFING GLASS). WEES ASKED WOT HIMZ WAS DOING AN WOOS HIMZ WAS. HE SAID" I AM THE ROYAL BIRD FINDER. " AND I AM CHECKIN FER TURKEY DROPPINGS. RUMOR HAS IT THE GIANT TURKEYS ARE MIGRATING BACK TO SORSOIA. LOOK IT MUST BE TRUE,TURKEY DROPPINGS !!! WEE LOOK ED THRU HIMZ MAKE BIGGER GLASS AND SEED HIMZ WS RITE. HIMZ SAID HIMZ MUST WARN DA KING AN DA CITIZENS AND POOFED AWAY.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LOL us tamers are a rare breed...I couldn't help it I had to sacrifice a stable slot for a turkey..who wouldn't? :)
WHAT! Sacrifice a taming slot on a turkey! NO.... tame them and train them up and give them to my "non" tamer characters so I can keep my tamer slots open for things that require me to have high taming.. Yes.. guilty as charged. *laughs*

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
challenge accepted.
i shall go take a pic, brb

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ill have to go take a pic of one of my 3 trained ones, but here is when i was training them.
not sure why i took a pic of that.... probably because its kinda strange and funny.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That is a beautiful turkey Dot! I'm jealous!

Silentfury

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I trained my Turkey up last year to where he can kill Polar Bears now. That just puts a smile on my face !

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I trained up a couple at least same time as Dot.