• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MISCHIEF MAKING!!

• Thread starter imported_Queen Mum
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

It sounds like fun.

But... Aren't most people going to be farming Magincia as much as possible on the 25th? (Opening Day for the Magincia Invasion)

I hope you have a lot of people joining you!

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if you ask me one would hope that if your on at that time you might take the five mins to drop in and say hi at least... the Invasion will prob be ingame and around a while vs a Player event is normaly just a couple hours...
This is all in luna so one would think a bank sitter or 2 might move 4 screens over at least hehe...

I

imported_Queen Mum

<blockquote><hr>

It sounds like fun.

But... Aren't most people going to be farming Magincia as much as possible on the 25th? (Opening Day for the Magincia Invasion)

I hope you have a lot of people joining you!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color=00008B>Not really sure when the Magincia invasion will start, we can't seem to find a reference as to exact date, but like other times when player ran events were prearranged and UO kicked in with an event we adapted.

The only reference to Oct. 25th we found was in the FoF about how long the 10th Anniversary content would last. If you have a reference to the invasion date we would love to know, since that seems to be one of the most asked question right now, except for the question as to why Sonoma and other west coast shards keep losing connection.

*If there are any changes in party schedule we will post it as soon as possible*

Hope to see you there

D

Dor of Sonoma

Hehe...if you're not too busy kicking mine arse in Fantasy football :p

(That *is* you, isn't it? :)

D

Dor of Sonoma

Is it possible to get a verbal description of the event location? :)

*does not do well with coordinates*

I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B> Party in Luna tonight, Thursday, October 25 ...

I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>*Dor, I hope you received my last PM about the special storynights at the Y.
Please let me know asap the details you want on the poster(s) ... TY

ICQ 168-812-018