• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Minoc news...

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greeting to beloved Minocians (and others) !!

After a quiet month of August I d like to keep you posted about Minoc's activities.
We stopped the crafting afternoon during that month and i m glad to announce you it should start again on Wenesday September the 3rd. The Schedule time is from 2 pm till 5/6 pm CET at the bank of Minoc.

We could modify the future schedule if you wish to come but have trouble with this one. Please feel free to post about it.
The idea of such gathering is to talk about crafting. Exchanging tips, helping in the learning process, etc...
Everyone is of course welcome whatever the city they come from.

As the governor of the city i will be also ready to meet Minocians, giving specific city titles for those you may wish it and more talks about the future of the city.

I d also like to confirm that the buff of the city will be the +5 SSI that many of you may like to use.

Hope to see you soon,

Lien Ragus, Governor of Minoc

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a shame! My holidays will be over and I will have returned to wretched work. I would really love some advice or help getting my old head around some of the crafting changes. When I trained smithing etc the aim was to make a GM suit. The runic crafting, enhancing etc is taking me a while to get to grips with. I have accumalted loads of runic tools and materials over the years but they are gathering virtual dust, unused and unloved!

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Valura ! I m sorry to hear you cant attend the wenesday meetings because of the trivial real world.... but...
Do you know about the meeting in Britain ?? Many ppl is gathering at Britain's bank EVERY day from 7 till 8 pm CET ??

If Minoc isnt the best schedule you still can come and ask in Britain then ??

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My younger sister Darwynna has been along to those meetings several times but alas not of late. I will come and seek help there if that is acceptable. *smiles*