• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Minoc - Crafting session

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello again to Minocians !!

I intend to be present on Wenesday the 18th most of the afternoon between 2 & 7 pm.

I should be around the bank (or the smith office - one square west from the bank).

If you have questions about crafting in general, or any more specific questions I ll do my
best to tell you what i know. Crafting, imbuing, reforging (even refining) may be discussed.

If you re a warrior i also would be glad to meet you and see how i can help with equipment...

Looking forward to you,

Lien Ragus

PS : there s a ballot box on top of the city stone for a survey about the choosen buff... dont hesitate to vote :)

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail to Minocians !!

The very first Minoc session did fairly well. A big thanks to Ferin Derive, Cronus, Sigurd and Nina who showed and claim a title.
A special Encoragement to Necroler a Minoc's miner who just started as well.
A special thanks to supportive ppl as well : Sarn, Fear, Molly, Skuld... I might forgot some please apologize...
I remind you all the idea of such session : spreading crafting knowledge within the community and helping ppl in the need of special pieces...
I hope this session to take place every other week in alternance with a special session for warriors... I will tell more about it at the beg of July...

Thanks a lot again...
Lien Ragus

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to Lien Ragus who arranged this ! It will become an iteresting event for our crafters and the new and more experienced warriors in the future. Here we can learn from a very experienced crafter , I hope to listen to many interesting conversations in the future. There are always things to learn! Looking forward to next time:thumbup:

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dang ..... I missed it due to interweb problems.....