• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Minoc and its future....

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been the Governor of Minoc over the past 6 months and i d like to warmly thank all minocians (but not only them) to have made the city one of the most active and healthy one.
Not only the trade quests are in large numbers but the city treasury is really comfortable. That is allowing all of us to benefit of the buff... +5 SSI was the main choice of the citizens. That obviously can change if the demand is changing but i guess warriors of any type do like it !!

Not only Minoc is a city for warriors but also a nice city to crafters and miners. This always has been the main provider of ore to the Realm but also a nice meeting point for crafting sessions, exchanging tricks and tips, etc..

I did stop those weekly meetings in order to find a better schedule allowing more crafters to participate. I ll soon make a survey to ask around.

I also intend to create a permanent militia in the city. I m thinking of mounted archers mostly but all warrior types are welcome of course... That might be handy for the storyline i m developping for Minoc atm.

Overall i really wish Minoc still remains a friendly city where you can find help and support as it is with Britain meetings.

I m not a man of politics and talks but more likely a man who likes things to be done.
You have my word that it will always be the case.

Thanks for listening to me.

Lien Ragus

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Lord Lien for putting so much time and effort in supporting Minoc. Working hard and sharing your whisdom in the humble modest way that you are known for. The crafting meets were very interesting for crafters of all sorts and levels. Im looking forward to learn more and meet other crafters soon again. Also dusting off my archer and come along with the Minoc defenders will be exitein.
Maybe the improvemetts you asked for in the city will become reality as well. We know its a slow process , frustrating for all governours. I wish you all luck with elections and hope your friends becomes Minocians and vote if they not already have!

Wanda of DCi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I appreciate everything you do and have done for/with the community. Your presence makes Europa a better place to call "home". I know you have some great ideas on how to better Minoc and Europa as a whole and you will , I believe, continue to be an outstanding governor.

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I like the sound of your plans Lien - as someone who has spent a fair amount of time in Minoc, I look forward to some more time in the future!

To echo the others here - you've done so much, along with RAA, HLP & the others to keep this shard a welcoming and active place. Don't think I'd still be semi-active if it wasn't for the knowledge of you guys always being around!