• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mining where do i gain better?

L

Laurijan

Hi!

I have noticed that i dont got any skill gain in mining when i am in Felucca Minoc for the last hour or so :sleep2: and before that also really rarely.. my mining skill is 89.6 so i expect gains to come faster.. do i gain faster in trammel?

Lauri

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no, you won't gain faster in Trammel as far as I know. An hour is a long time to not get a gain at that level though, you do still have points free?

B

Birdseye

I find that Compassion Desert to be the best place in Felucca for mining (especially Gems). Just avoid the low level scorps and your fine. I was amazed at the amount of Aga & Verite i mined here.

I did not get a fraction of the gains or level of ingots from Tram.

L

Laurijan

I find that Compassion Desert to be the best place in Felucca for mining (especially Gems). Just avoid the low level scorps and your fine. I was amazed at the amount of Aga & Verite i mined here.

I did not get a fraction of the gains or level of ingots from Tram.
Isn´t the compassion desert full of monsters who could kill my supporter in a blink of an eye?

K

Kiminality

Mine anywhere you like, and the gains will come.
It might be slow, or you might hit a wall, but there's no one place that's better for gains than another.