• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mining Granite

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so this morning i logged on and decided to try the new granite only system having not checked it out on the test shard like i never do.....
Oh boy! what a joke! shovels with 100 charges on kept running out,and used over 200+++clicks of the mouse that lasted an eternity on ONE SPOT!
My mining book contains 48 runes which i happily go around mining each day..
I got to rune number 16 and gave up! ....fingers sore n numb from the overly massive amount of clicking required
Come on dev`s surely it doesn't have to take so long and so much clicking on one spot!!!!

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what granite sells the best? normal maybe??
Tbh im not sure hun, the plain one i dont think you can dye with dyes but the others you can using the craftable dyes x

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is one of the things that is far easier in EC where you can create a macro 'target by resource' and have it repeat. I would estimate that plain and dull copper would sell best. Dull copper being the next easiest to get, especially if you use a prospector's tool, and the lowest one that is dyeable.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
well i threw away last month 120k valorite granite; and several 60k deeds of shadow, verite gold agapite, copper bronze dull cop and regular. now i feel terrible lol

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i threw away last month 120k valorite granite; and several 60k deeds of shadow, verite gold agapite, copper bronze dull cop and regular. now i feel terrible lol
I seriously need to whoop ya butt .....