• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mini-Champ Arti Spawn

Santos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen mixed answers on where the SA artifacts from the Mini-champs spawn. I've done a lot of the spawns and am wondering if it is the RNG or I'm not looking in the right place.

Where do they spawn?

On the ground??
In your pack??
On the corpse??

Ioan Septim

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've seen mixed answers on where the SA artifacts from the Mini-champs spawn. I've done a lot of the spawns and am wondering if it is the RNG or I'm not looking in the right place.

Where do they spawn?

On the ground??
In your pack??
On the corpse??
As far as i know, arties spawn in corpse but it takes a lot of spawns to get artie. For instance, i was doing devourer of souls spawn for around 80-90 times before i got animated tinkers legs.

Santos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool thanks. I saw some posts about them spawning on the ground and wondered if I had missed them.

Herp!

Journeyman
It is most definitely on the corpse but as mentioned the drop rates are low. It took me 400+ wyvern renowned kills with ~2500 luck to get my first pair of tinker legs... I've since killed another 600 and not seen another arti at all... RNG gods are NOT my friends.

Macrophage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had arties spawn on the ground in the past unsure if it s still the case.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done it countless times and have got zilch! It would be better if they popped in your pack at least so u don't miss it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herp!

Journeyman
I've done it countless times and have got zilch! It would be better if they popped in your pack at least so u don't miss it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^ THIS. Hell, everything else just drops into my bag, why can't these?